My statements were based on the help for CP SET SHARE..  my comments on math
were somewhat tongue in cheek - but since this is a relative value - 100 is
as good as any other to base things on..  set all your guests to 7 and use
increment of 3 if you like.   No idea at all by what you mean by 'political'
..  and annoyed at the statement that the defaults are just flat out wrong.

Scott Rohling