Klaus Johansen wrote:
> Unfortunately we have experienced that our guests using this feature
suddenly become unresponsive for NEW ssh logins:
> The ssh-login just hangs

I did see that with SLES 11 SP2 RC1.  In the current "cookbook", in
section 20.8, we have:

Important: This section was completed successfully with RHEL 6.2. When
trying it with SLES 11 SP2, an error was encountered whereby SSH sessions
would no longer work. If you try this section with SLES 11 SP2, be
prepared to possibly do some debugging or back out your changes to
/etc/ssl/openssl.cnf.

I did not see this with SLES 11 SP1, but can't be certain that I tried new
SSH sessions.

R.Nageswara Sastry wrote:
> Please verify the path of 'libibmca.so' and update the configuration
> file  with the correct path.

I'll try that when I have time and will update the latest book if this
fixes it.  (updating the SLES 11 SP1 redbook is not as easy, but certainly
doable).

"Mike MacIsaac" <mike...@us.ibm.com>   (845) 433-7061