Stuxnet migrated from windows clients to another architecture and
apparently did a lot of damage to its non-windows target.  For microbes
higher species are just transports. (ok - maybe the "higher=windows"
analogy isn't so apt ;)

Mvh./Best Regards
Roger Evans, Autodata Norge A/S
http://www.autodata.no +47 93 25 92 36