On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 4:37 PM, Don Williams <donb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sadly, multi-platform viruses have been created. It all depends on the
> hacker's intentions and abilities.

Hello!
In the early 90s a chap whose initials were RTM created a bug which as
it happens crippled a good portion of the Internet. In an interview
the chap complained that what he wrote actually went off too early and
made a big mess of things, and died too soon. He actually wanted the
thing to linger.

So ideally our concerns and problems to solve are appropriate.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drw...@gmail.com