Thanks guys!

These disks are ECKD 3390-3 dasd on DS8300.

Firstly I defined MDISK to that linux guest.
Secondly using CPFMTXA utility to format thess dasds at range between
cylinder 0 to END.
Thirdly boot that linux guest, I didn't use fdisk and dasdfmt, but use YAST
-> Hardware -> DASD -> Select target disks -> Perform Action -> Activate
and Format.
Lastly adding new volume group.

Based on your explanation, I think the high possibility of my problem is
that I didn't create partition for every disk before defining new volume
group.
My YAST steps didn't execute "pvcreate" operation. So when I added them to
volume group, they were still /dev/dasde rather than /dev/dasde1.

Thank you again!