>>> On 7/22/2013 at 07:10 AM, "Will, Chris" <cw...@bcbsm.com> wrote:
> We use smt for our repositories.  I went through the procedure and the test
> server was upgraded successfully.  I deleted/removerepo the old SP1 and SP2
> repositories, however any subsequent suse_register (say moving from "full" to
> "testing") brings back the old SP1 and SP2 repositories (they are disabled
> however).

I contacted out Product Manager for maintenance about this and was told this is
by design.

"I have always tried to use "adapt the repo model" and not roll back...

"The idea behind this adapted model, was to enable customers to easily access
the old repo if they need to stay on older versions of specific packages.

"So, for the lifetime of SP3 and SP4, this channel model will remain in place."

So, again, apologies for my incomplete understanding of how things were going
to work with SP3.