Hello,

While investigating another problem, I did a netstat -I on our production SAP
Linux App Servers.

To my surprise, I am getting TX-ERRS on a hipersocket interface on two of our
systems.  The two systems have recently been converted to SLES11 SP2.  The
hipersocket device is connected to a z/OS system where our DB2 system lives.

The hipersocket device is also used by other SAP APP servers that are SLES10
SP4.  Those servers have zeros in the TX-ERRS column.

Any ideas on how to trouble shoot Transmit errors on a hipersocket?

Ron Foster

Baldor Electric Company

5711 R S Boreham Jr Street

Fort Smith, AR 72901