I did not really try, but what you probably could do, is using MAC
Masquerading with ebtables on your LINUXBR machine.
http://ebtables.sourceforge.net/br_fw_ia/br_fw_ia.html

Berthold

On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 09:35:00 +0100
Carsten Otte <co...@de.ibm.com> wrote:

> This setup won't work, because Linux negotiates its mac address with
> the OSA, and cannot send frames from another mac. You could use ip
> forwarding, and have Linux route on layer 3. This should work, as
> long as you use the OSA
> in layer 2 mode.

 Berthold Gunreben                                  Build Service Team
 http://www.suse.de/                                     Maxfeldstr. 5
 SUSE LINUX Products GmbH                   D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
 GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer
 HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)