My configuration is a bit different  and I have a second  VSWITCH  specifying
OSA address  "0A0"  but is not defined in
my  TCPIP configuration.   Or TCPIP's  directory statement.  It is defined  in
SYSTEM CONFIG  and in Autolog1 profile exec.

"0A0  is not the Primary OSA so maybe that's the reason.  Perhaps you could
shed some light on this, how its tied together?

SYSTEM CONFIG:
   Rdevice  0A00-0A02 EQID VMTNET Type OSA       /*                  VMT1
VSWITCH2*/
   Rdevice  0A10-0A12 EQID VMTNET Type OSA      /* Primary   VMT1 VSWITCH1*/

USER DIRECT
IDENTITY TCPIP    TCPIP
SUBCONFIG TCPIP-1
   NICDEF 0A10 TYPE QDIO DEV 3 LAN SYSTEM VSWITCH1
SUBCONFIG TCPIP-2
   NICDEF 0A50 TYPE QDIO DEV 3 LAN SYSTEM VSWITCH1

TCPMAINT   198 disk
PROFILE TCPIP
    DEVICE DEV@0A10  OSD 0A10  PORTNUMBER 1 NONROUTER
    LINK OSAA10 QDIOETHERNET DEV@0A10  PATHMTU MTU 1500 IP VLAN 2422
    ; (End DEVICE and LINK statements)
  HOME
   10.59.68.8 255.255.255.0 OSAA10
   ; (End HOME Address information)
; Network       Subnet          First           Link             MTU
; Address       Mask            Hop             Name             Size
; ------------- --------------- --------------- ---------------- ----
   DEFAULTNET                      10.59.68.3      OSAA10           1500
; (End GATEWAY Static Routing information)
   START DEV@0A10
; (End START statements)

SYSTEM DTCPARMS  Only names primary OSA A10
:nick.TCPIP    :type.server
               :class.stack
.*             :attach.0A10-0A12

AUTOLOG1   PROFILE EXEC:
"PIPE CP XAUTOLOG DTCVSW1"
"PIPE CP XAUTOLOG DTCVSW2"
'CP DEFINE VSWITCH VSWITCH1 CONTR * RDEV 0A10.P1 0A30.P1'
'CP SET VSWITCH VSWITCH1 GRANT TCPIP'
'CP DEFINE VSWITCH VSWITCH2 CONTR * RDEV 0A00 0A20 VLAN AWARE'
'CP SET VSWITCH VSWITCH2 GRANT LXWASMQ1 VLAN 2419'
'CP SET VSWITCH VSWITCH2 GRANT LINUXTST VLAN 2419'

Thanks
Joe

Joseph Vitale
Technology Services Group