From:   "CHAPLIN, JAMES (CTR)" <james.chap...@cbp.dhs.gov>
To:     LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Date:   08/24/2015 03:18 PM
Subject:        Re: Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) for installation on
zLinux?
Sent by:        Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>

Thanks Marcy,
Sad to say this was the only response, not because of the list, but
interest in hardening and anti-virus software tools available for the
s390x architecture of Linux. Has anyone used or can name an alternate
anti-virus tool (other than Symantec's end point) for Linux on the z
Architecture (s390z)?

We found one toll using Google.... F-PROT, but it is no longer available
(from their website):
"Due to lack of customer demand, we have discontinued this product. If you
are interested in F-PROT for S/390, please contact our sales department
(sa...@f-prot.com)."

Fedora 22 for s390x has a tool ClamAV for use with Exim (mail server), but
nothing for RHEL, any suggestions?

James Chaplin, ITILĀ® v3 Foundation
Systems Programmer, MVS, zVM & zLinux
CA Technologies