That is sad ...   I wonder who decided it was a requirement.   Keep a foot
in the door - they might realize there was another reason for moving things
to z in the first place and might not be able to shoehorn some of them out?
  Maybe it's time for an environmental impact survey or something...  and
make the issue power consumption and not what antivirus is run...    all
these suits need is a rabbit to chase  ;-)

Scott Rohling