On Monday, 09/21/2015 at 05:41 EDT, "Stewart, Lee" <lstew...@visa.com>
wrote:
> I'm sorry, it must be Chuckie sneaking around putting something in my
water...
> Brocade + McData = BrokeData
>
> Is it Friday yet???

(poof!)  You rang?   No, it's not Friday.  What, they don't have calendars
where you come from?

"Must be"?   Multiple tests have confirmed that what I put in the water is
both tasteless and odorless, so I think your conclusions are mere
speculation with no evidence to back them up.   Don't say such baseless
nasty things about me!  (Unless you're running for Prez., of course, then
you can say whatever you want - no one will challenge you!)

- C