From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Marcy
Cortes
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2016 11:05 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: SSI guest best practice

That's what we do.
But we also still mkswap and swapon on the Linux side.  That way if changes are
made to the swap signature info there, no worries.

Also we had to change the vdisk in the directory to COMMAND DEFINE VFB-512 ....
 in order to support LGR.
Also had to add  OPTION CHPIDV ONE

Be sure your vswitches are defined the same as well or you won't be able to
relocate.

Wave didn't deal with CMS in the directory entry in November.  I think that has
been fixed, but I haven't retested yet.

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for
the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be
secured on the Internet, Atos’ liability cannot be triggered for the message
content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free
network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and
will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted. On all
offers and agreements under which Atos Nederland B.V. supplies goods and/or
services of whatever nature, the Terms of Delivery from Atos Nederland B.V.
exclusively apply. The Terms of Delivery shall be promptly submitted to you on
your request.