   van Sleeuwen, Berry --- SSI guest best practice ---
    From:"van Sleeuwen, Berry"
<berry.vansleeu...@atos.net>To:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDUDate:Fri, Jan 22, 2016
3:41 PMSubject:SSI guest best practice

    Hi All,We want to move our Linux environment into an SSI cluster. We have
local resources that I need to get rid of in order for guests to use LGR. The
most obvious are the CMS minidisks (190, 19E). Most commands in the PROFILE
EXEC are CP commands so these can be moved into the directory. But we also use
SWAPGEN to initialize swap disks and that requires CMS.What would be the best
practice to configure the guests? I have seen both ways. Either detach the CMS
disks once a linux guest is booted or leave out CMS entirely and format the
swap disks within the *.local scripts. Are there any requirements with the
various provisioning products such as ICM or Wave?Met vriendelijke groet/With
kind regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,Berry van SleeuwenFlight Forum 3000 5657
EW Eindhoven• +31 (0)6 22564276 [cid:image001.jpg@01CE3508.E10AE080]
    [cid:image002.jpg@01CE3508.E10AE080]This e-mail and the documents attached
are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be
privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet,
Atos’ liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the
sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does
not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any
damages resulting from any virus transmitted. On all offers and agreements
under which Atos Nederland B.V. supplies goods and/or services of whatever
nature, the Terms of Delivery from Atos Nederland B.V. exclusively apply. The
Terms of Delivery shall be promptly submitted to you on your request.