> I'm trying to build/create a new ISO from my SLES12SP2 distro, and have
two new RPMs to replace existing ones...but I can't seem to find out how to
make a bootable ISO.
My stab at this is:

1. Mount the DVD on some other machine (On *nix, use the -o loop option)
2. Copy the contents to a directory on that machine
3. Replace the two RPMs
4. Burn a new bootable image DVD from that directory (this package looks
like it would work:
http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-create-bootable-windows-iso-from-filesfold
ers/)

Paul