On 01/25/2018 01:39 PM, Rogério Soares wrote:
> There is any free option to execute execs or rexx scripts on remote
> systems? I dont want to use rexec option

On Linux? SSH ... always.

SSH was created to close the security holes in "the R suite" (RSH and
REXEC). It does what they did but over a secured session.

An 'ssh' command with only the target host as an argument starts an
interactive session, and requests allocation of a pseudo terminal on the
target.

An 'ssh' command with target and additional arguments runs the
additional arguments as a command on the target. The return code from
the local 'ssh' program will be that of the remote command, so there's
your scripting. Is that what you wanted?

There's more. Lots more.

-- R; <><