On 26 January 2018 at 05:25, Rogério Soares <rogerio.soa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Exactly Mauro... I want a way to run some execs on another ssi member...
> Whithout need logon.. ssicmd  just execute cp commands...

If you have a Linux guest on one of the members, you can issue some CP
commands through the AT command with 'vmcp' though I personally would be
reluctant to have Linux guests with extended privileges.

For anything beyond that you'd probably have to set up a suitable
infrastructure with a worker machine on each member. That can be done with
an existing product like IBM Wave, IBM Operations Manager, or some
creativity and elbow grease. Unless 'rexecd' fits your policy.

Rob