From: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU> On Behalf Of Michael MacIsaac
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 10:24 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: [EXT] Re: zLINUX end user provisioning

[Actual Sender is owner-linux-...@vm.marist.edu]

Jake,

Which cookbook are you using?

    -Mike M

--
     -Mike MacIsaac

http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390
Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message transmission, including any
attachment(s), may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information
from CAS, a division of the American Chemical Society ("ACS"). If you have
received this transmission in error, be advised that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. Please destroy all copies of the message and contact the sender
immediately by either replying to this message or calling 614-447-3600.

http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390