You can get the source to Novell Dos 7 from Caldera, off their website, it's
been GPLd I believe.  Anyhow DRDOS 6.0 and Novell Dos 7.0 had 286 task switchers
with them as a 'program'.

--
Perry Harrington       Linux rules all OSes.    APSoft      ()
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                         Think Blue. /\