>  I think PUPS (an Australlian site) has binaries... SCO released
> non-commercial use binaries for v5/6/7.  Should run pretty well under a
> good emulator, I figure...
Yes it runs, after resolving some problems it works pretty well.
:-) As you can see, in bootable disk image uv5swre.dsk there is a
source code for C compiler there.  Maybe it's mistake, maybe no.

Emulators:
ftp.dbit.com/pub/e11
ftp.digital.com/pub/DEC/sim/sources

OS, Unixes and others:
ftp.digital.com/pub/DEC/sim/software

Other links:
ftp.update.uu.se/pub/pdp11
ftp.update.uu.se/pub/professional/venix

PUPS archive: minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au/pub/PDP-11

> >    I also found a
> > : couple of software for it including old unix V5,  V6,  V7.   And
> > : for some  bucks  you  can get an License for ancient unix source
> > : code.  And get a BSD2.11 unix with source code to.  Then I begun
> > : thinking about hardware emulator and also porting ELKS  to  this
> > : hardware.
> > :
> >     Where can I download UNIX v6 and/or v7?  I have an old
> > printed copy but it might be fun to play with v6...
> >
> > Greg

Radek Hnilica
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.linuxfan.com/~radek_hnilica