hi

Greg:-
>Good luck.  Remember, the code you're running now is based on Jacob's code,
>and we want to add the horizontal byte-filling code that Bjorn sent us.

Bjorn Eriksson's code
void vert_line(US x1, US x2, US y, const BYTE color)

This confuses me, why does a vert_line func have 2 "x" vals??? Or is a
general typo, wouldnt that be a horizontal line, like you say??

I have not started the vertline func yet, but as I say the hline is nearly
ready.

This may seem like a silly question, please dont get mad, but, what do you
mean "the code you're running now is based on Jacob's code", baring in mind
I have never done a programming task in a group. Is it that I use the
#defines and stuff he has?

>Greg
tom