Just found this fragment. I'd like to mention, that the first Versions
of UNIX ran on PDP's with (as far as I remember w/o looking it up first)
128 KWORD. There also was a unixish OS LSX patterned after V7, which
ran on a DEC (8bit ?) Microprocessor with 28 KWORDs and the kernel took up
around 8K. There is also a UNIX Pseudo Kernel for the Z80, called UZI.
Haven't installed it yet, but it claims to be a V7 like Kernel.

Regards - M