hi
I recently upgraded my Linux System from Redhat 5.2 to 6.0, In the rush to
install it and find out what it was like I did not back up my dev86.

So I thought not to worry, I will just download it again and compile it
again. So I downloaded the whole lot, dev86src, elks, elkscmd and mwin. I
untared them in to /usr/src and tried to compile dev86.

This is where things got bad, It just would not fininsh compiling dev86. It
stopped while it was compiling ld/objdump86.c, giving some error around
about line 17 (I think, can't remember the exact line).

Its been so long since I compiled dev86 and I can't remember if it happened
the last time. Can anyone help?

thanks in advance
tom