On Friday, October 08, 1999 4:18 PM, Thomas Stewart
[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
: >: I believe there may be some glibc issues with it, but can't remember
: >what.
: >
: >     The potential glibc 6 issue is that no static initializations of FILE * xx
: >= stdin
: >work, these must be moved to main()
: >
:
: YES that is the prob, on the line that it complained about it had a similar
: line. How do I fix it? Has anyone got dev86 running on a RH 6.0 Box?
:
        Like I said above, Tom.  Read the message carefully. move the line like

        FILE *xx = stdin;
from the global declarations of your program to the first executable statement
of the main() function.

: And yes I did look at the FAQ first, about 10 times, and did exactaly what
: it said!
:
: tom
: