> Hi there,
>
> Sorry to bother you again.
> Is it possible to run a browser on linux running on 286 or lower cpu m/c?
> Can I connect CDROM drives to those m/cs.

For the record, I used a CDROM with my 286 with no problem, I used a
SoundBlaster cd drive, but IDE and SCSI should work fine as well.  There
is really little reason to have a CDROM on a 286 though :)  At this point,
I don't know that any browsers are ported...even Lynx.  And if there was,
there's no networking yet, so you'd only be browsing local files.  If you
still interested, I'm sure someone else on the list can point you towards
more information.

        Dan