From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jeff Glatt)
Subject: Re: Giving up on NT (Bob shows his lack of knowledge yet again)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 07:34:01 GMT

>>> Ian "The Moron" Tholen
>>> I just finished telling you that there is a difference between a fact
>>> and a claim of fact, Glatt.  Your "mention" of some alleged abuse and
>>> some alleged reprimand constitutes the latter, Glatt.

>> I just finished telling you that it is a fact that it has also been
>> mentioned several times in this newsgroup that you abused your
>> employer's computer facilities and were reprimanded for doing so.

>It's also a fact that it has been mentioned in this newsgroup that you
>are a liar, Glatt.

It is not a lie that it has also been mentioned several times in this
newsgroup that you abused your employer's computer facilities and were
reprimanded for doing so.

On the other hand, it has been mentioned many times in this newsgroup
that you are a fool who posts worthless nonsense and lies.

>The difference is that it's also been demonstrated
>in this newsgroup that you are a liar.

I see that you're pontificating with lies again.

>Meanwhile, you simply continue to pontificate.

How ironic, being that you're the one pontificating with lies.

>>> Simple:  you never produced a shred of evidence

>>Why should I produce evidence to support your erroneous claim that you
>>did not abuse your employer's computer facilities and were reprimanded
>>for doing so.

>On what basis do you call it an erroneous claim, Glatt?

On the basis that it is erroneous.

>You made the
>accusation of abuse, therefore the burden of proof falls on your
>shoulders.

I made the accusation of abuse to the University of Hawaii, they
deemed that it had merit, and reprimanded you not to post your
nonsense to COOA from the university's facilities, which is why you
now have to use RoadRunner.

>> That's why you're posting from rr.com now instead of the
>> University of Hawaii's system.

>Incorrect, given that I post from both, Glatt

Nonsense. Your messages in the thread are posted from RoadRunner only.

>, and as I told Sutherland,
>I had requested cable modem service long before he registered any
>complaint with the University.

Irrelevant.

>Furthermore, the University's recommendation was that Sutherland be ignored.

Nonsense, they didn't ignore his request that you be reprimanded not
to post your nonsense to COOA from the university's facilities, which
is why you now have to use RoadRunner.

>>> to support your claims,

>> Nonsense. If you knew how to use dejanews, then you'd realize that it
>> is a fact that it has also been mentioned several times in this
>> newsgroup that you abused your employer's computer facilities and were
>> reprimanded for doing so.

>I don't need to use DejaNews to realize that you've made unsubstantiated
>claims, Glatt.

It is not an unsubstantiated that it has also been mentioned several
times in this newsgroup that you abused your employer's computer
facilities and were reprimanded for doing so. You'd know that if you
knew how to use Dejanews.

> [...]

>> doing so. Do you not know how to use Dejanews, loser?

>It's also a fact that it has been mentioned in this newsgroup that you
>are a liar, Glatt.

It is not a lie that it has also been mentioned several times in this
newsgroup that you abused your employer's computer facilities and were
reprimanded for doing so.

On the other hand, it has been mentioned many times in this newsgroup
that you are a fool who posts worthless nonsense and lies.

>The difference is that it's also been demonstrated
>in this newsgroup that you are a liar.

I see that you're pontificating with lies again.

>Meanwhile, you simply continue to pontificate.

How ironic, being that you're the one pontificating with lies.

>>> Having more reading comprehension problems, Glatt? Consult borg.com
>>> for a copy of the formal complaint.

>> Having more reading comprehension problems,

Obviously so, loser.

>> What didn't you understand about borg's rejection of your "formal
>> complaint" as lies and nonsense coming from a usenet kook

>What alleged rejection, Glatt? There has been no rejection of my
>formal complaint by borg.com.

Incorrect.

>> (versus the University of Hawaii's action to stop you from abusing
>> their facilities with your posting of nonsense to this newsgroup)?

>What allleged action, Glatt? What alleged abuse, Glatt?

The abuse that caused the university to reprimand you not to post your
nonsense to COOA from the university's facilities, which is why you
now have to use RoadRunner.

>Even more of your pontification.

How ironic, being that you're the person lying and pontificating.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jeff Glatt)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 07:44:26 GMT

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Jeff Glatt writes:

>>> Because the facts are relevant.

>> And what he thinks is always contrary to the facts,

>Liar.

Incorrect.

>Witness the article to which I referred George.

Irrelevant. The article doesn't indicate what you "think".

>>which is why what he thinks is therefore irrelevant.

>Incorrect.

Liar.

>I already explained why what I think is irrelevant.

It is irrelevant what you think is the explanation for why you think
that what you think is irrelevant.

>Having more reading comprehension problems, Glatt?

Telling more lies, loser?

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jeff Glatt)
Subject: Re: Giving up on Tholen
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 07:49:04 GMT

>Marty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>[Tholen] is just being deliberately irksome because there's
>something about your opinion he doesn't like.  You're certainly not the first
>person to which he has applied this treatment.

No, but he's one of the first people whom Tholen has applied this
treatment in COOA from RoadRunner, now that the University of Hawaii
reprimanded him to stop abusing their facilities to post his nonsense
to COOA

------------------------------

From: Arne Adolfsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Weak points
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 07:33:44 +0000

------------------------------

From: Arne Adolfsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 07:40:34 +0000

The Winders-Lover-Who-Will-Not-Reveal-Her-Name typed:
>    Yeah, it may seem incredible, but the above is a discussion
> about Windows v.s. Linux as desktop, although it could seem
> like he/she was telling about his/her life. I won't post in here any
> more reasons and facts, because it seems like if some people
> don't understand what are all about; besides I am not giving my
> name and email (I think that my genetic code identifies me enough),
> and that's very very important, what's more, if Newton of Leibnitz
> hadn't give their names, perhaps the theories they developed weren't
> as demonstrable by each person around the universe. You know what
> I want to say, don't you Mr GIVEMEYOURNAME ? Don't bother me
> with relativistic issues and things like that ...

"Newton of Leibnitz"?

Huh?  And what was the rest of that rant about?

I can only hope that your mental health care providers are
nearby.

Arne Adolfsen

From: David Goldstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: What should be the outcome of Microsoft antitrust suit.
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 09:41:12 +0100

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote:

> There should be a law that a customer must have a right to buy any PC
> without any operating system installed.
> This will give a customer choice of any OS, or if someone aleady have
> Win on desktop, why he/she have to pay to M$ an additional fee for OS
> on laptop?

  We just had a discussion about this at work yesterday.  My opinion was
pretty much the same as yours--do not allow companies to sell computers
with OS's preinstalled.  This could actually benefit MS and the consumer
at the same time.  Since MS would have to become competitive, they would
probably start giving away Office with the purchase of any Win OS--a
plus for consumers that have to pay a lot of money for that product.
Since they would be giving away the Office software, they would be able
to lock even more people in to their OS ;-0

> Zalek

David Goldstein

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 08:07:08 GMT

Jason Bowen writes:

>>> The ones that followed from our thread.

>> There were none in your follow-up, Jason.

> So if we have a conversation about I have to bring up the item being
> talked about each time?

That's not even grammatical.

> It is never implicity referenced?

Depends on the number of options, Jason.

> The 92 million was added to IBM's bottom line from OS/2.

I already know that, Jason.

> The 92 million that we were talking about was part of IBM's revenue.

Actually, that was what George and I were talking about.  As to what
you were talking about, you removed all the context.

> OS/2 contributed 92 million as I said in my previous statements,

I already know that, Jason.

> and I was wondering what you think that means for OS/2.

Why do you wonder about what I think, Jason?

> Would you like to talk about the 92 million IBM says OS/2 generated
> for it?

If that's what you wanted to talk about, Jason, why did you remove all
the context?

> That is an awkward way of communicating that you need, the inability
> to reference what is being talked about from previous statements.

Huh?  What alleged inability, Jason?

>>> Do you have trouble following that?

>> Do you have trouble comprehending that there were no numbers in your
>> follow-up, Jason?

> You can't follow threads apparently,

What appears to you is irrelevant, Jason.

> I find that laughable for someone so vaunted in logic.

Is it logical to remove context from a discussion, Jason?

> The numbers would be implied from the previous posting in the thread.

Only if they were unique, Jason.

>>> You can't follow a thread?

>> I followed exactly what you posted, Jason, which happened to not include
>> any previous text.

> You can't follow a conversation is what I am seeing,

Your eyes are deceiving you, Jason.

> or you are being confrontational.

You're the one who confronted me, Jason, not the other way around.  I
was simply answering George's question.

> Maybe you enjoy it?

Illogical, given that you were the one who confronted me, Jason.

>>> If only you could follow a thread.

>> How do you think I managed to answer George's question directly, Jason?

> I asked a different question which you failed to answer, no surpise there.

Your question appeared without any context, Jason, hence I requested
clarification.

> Did I ask you how you answered Georges question?

You wrote:

JB] If only you could follow a thread.

Obviously I can follow a thread, given that I answered George's question,
Jason.  You ignored that evidence.  No surprise there.

>> Note:  no response.

Note:  still no response.