From: R.E.Ballard ( Rex Ballard ) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: MICROSOFT IS FINISHED!!!
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 00:04:31 GMT

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
  Joe Kiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > The story broke last July and MS is just
> > now getting to warning their
> > customers??? Yikes, that's almost
> > as bad as the problem it's self.

Actually, it has been well known that Microsoft
intended to use the Internet to track down piracy
and software pirates.  The use of ActiveX controls
gave them the ability to read files, the ability
to plug these "bugs" into unsuspecting web sites
that supported Front Page Extensions would make
perfect sense since most pirates would disable
ActiveX controls before visiting the Microsoft
site.

Microsoft may have also functioned as an informant,
especially when the FTC was on the verge of voting
for the first anti-trust suit, when they were negotiating
the 1995 Consent Decree (the first version of with the judge
refused to accept), and when the DOJ decided not to appeal
the Appellate court findings to the Supreme Court.

Of course, today, Web Privacy is such a sensitive issue
that most people wouldn't want to go near information
provided through a Microsoft provided bug.  Still, the
DEA, CIA, and FBI probably have a little file, and agents
have probably "had lunch" with a few key decision makers.

There is still no report on how MSNBC knew - hours BEFORE
Lewinsky was interviewed.  There were numerous leaks that
could only have come from information stored on computers
in Ken Starr's office, but no one on Ken Starr's team
has ever been identified as the leak.

This means that someone with very close connections to MSNBC
may have actually had the ability to gather information directly
from one of the most confidential investigations, without the
knowledge of the user(s).

Microsoft's solution to the Ultriviolet.org publication of ActiveX
exploits was to try to have the site and it's links shut down.

See also:

http://www.vcnet.com/bms/
http://www.vcnet.com/bms/departments/dirtytricks.shtml

This information may have helped them in a number of strategic
takeovers.

http://www.vcnet.com/bms/departments/catalog/yrcatalog.shtml

http://www.vcnet.com/bms/features/

Despite Numerous warnings and deliberate hacker exploitation of
these known and undocumented "back doors" used by Microsoft to
prevent piracy, Microsoft has insisted on leaving itself the
right to invade any computer at any time, regardless of the ability
of less benevolent interests to do the same.

> The story was first published by some
> online article in Britain (I found
> out about it on AntiOnline).  I guess
> because it wasn't published here
> in the states, Microsoft didn't feel
> it was necessary to say anything
> about it.

I guess Microsoft didn't quite realize that most web sites
in Britain can also be read from the United States.

Perhaps the problem was that Microsoft isn't allowed to suppress
articles that may be crucial to purchasing decisions (considered
a form of fraud in Europe).  On the other hand, Microsoft was
instrumental in attempting to set a legal precident of preliminary
injunctions that prevent the linkage to sites which may contain
information legal in Europe but presumed to be illegal in the U.S.,
without a trial, hearing from the defense, or even establishing
the grounds for an appeal.

It seems that "King William" believes that:
The right to innovate.
The right to benefit from innovations.
The right to protection of trade secrets.
The right to copyright protection.
The right to patent protection.
The right to immunity from criminal prosecution.
The right to privacy.
Freedom from government regulation.
The right to information about competitors, customers, and vendors.
And the right to contracts which exclude competiton...
--- Should be granted EXCLUSIVELY to Microsoft and not to it's
    customers, vendors, competitors, contractors, or employees.

> --
> -Joe Kiser
>
>  Email:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  WWW:  http://www.mindspring.com/~joekiser/

Good luck getting into MIT.  Your site seems to have a
Netscape Killer hidden somewhere.

You've already mastered FeeBSD.  I'm not sure about Linux.
Hope to hear from you more and often.

--
Rex Ballard - Open Source Advocate, Internet
I/T Architect, MIS Director

From: Joe Kiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 20:09:29 -0400

Charlie Ebert wrote:

> You think that when people are made aware of this story come Monday,
> they will treat it as trivial trash and not take any sort of action.

Like the time the AP said Microsoft had 60,000+ bugs in Windows 2000,
you remember how everyone acted?  How everyone freaked out, boycotted
Microsoft, and switched to BSD?  NO?  That's because nobody gave a
damn.  Sure, there will be the typical media coverage this next week
about the backdoor in Windows.  But in a month, Winsysadmins will have
already forgotten it, and everything will return to normal.

> Your not thinking very well are you Joe.

Just making a prediction based on what has happened countless times in
the past.
--
-Joe Kiser

 Email:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 WWW:  http://www.mindspring.com/~joekiser/

"I walk the Earth another day
 The wicked one that comes this way
 Savior to my own, devil to some.
 Mankind falls, something wicked comes."

       -Iced Earth, The Coming Curse

------------------------------

From: "2 + 2" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.os.linux.development.system,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy,comp.os.linux.networking,comp.os.linux.security,comp.os.ms-windows.networking.tcp-ip,alt.conspiracy.area51
Subject: THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING! Was (Re: MICROSOFT IT THRU!
MICROSOFT IS THRU!
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 20:11:24 -0400

THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!

Uhmmmm . . .

Am I repeating myself?

No matter.

THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!

Ahhhh. BTW, this is not directed at those who have LOST MONEY in the stock
market.

And please don't jump.

This is more in the astronomical news.

Or the aerospace news. For the defense contractors who might get the
contract to PROP the sky up.

2 + 2

------------------------------

From: Eric Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy
Subject: Re: Become a Windows Registry Expert!
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 20:11:06 -0400

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Marty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> C Lund wrote:
> >
> > Yes, but why *would* you want three instances of an app running? That
> > might make sense on something as silly as WIndows, but not on the Mac.
>
> The answer to that question is quite simple.  Because you can use the
> same app
> to do 3 completely different things at the same time, without relying on
> the
> programmer to have the forethought of creating their own "MDI" or their
> own
> tasking strategy.  It makes coding quite a bit simpler and allows the
> average
> application to be made much more flexible without adding any code.

But that is a nuisance for the user, who then has to remember which
instance of the program is doing what, and keep switching between them.

The initial example given was three copies of a web browser.  That seems
pretty pointless, since web browsers are already well able to handle
multiple tasks at once.

The only times I see a good reason for having the OS allow multiple
copies of an app to launch is when the system is multi-user, or when
you're dealing with a run-and-forget command line application like gzip
that doesn't have any user interaction once it's launched.  Neither Mac
OS nor Windows 9x is multi-user, and web browsers are not gzip.

--
Eric Bennett ( http://www.pobox.com/~ericb/ )
Cornell University / Chemistry & Chemical Biology

CBS News report on Fort Worth tornado damage:
"Eight major downtown buildings were severely damaged and 1,000 homes were
damaged, with 95 uninhabitable.  Gov. George W. Bush declared Tarrant County
a disaster area.  Federal Emergency Management Agency workers are expected
to arrive sometime next week after required paperwork is completed."

------------------------------

From: R.E.Ballard ( Rex Ballard ) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: No Microsoft Certification = NO JOB!
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 00:10:01 GMT

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
  Stephen Bodnar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Charlie Ebert
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I'm flamed that government offices and school boards are now
> > DEMANDING you have Microsoft certification before they
> > will consider purchasing products from you.
> >
> > My local PC vendor has told me they have been REJECTED from bidding
on
> > government contracts because their business
> > doesn't have one person who holds a Microsoft license of ANY
KIND....

> > What will also excite you to death is the FACT that virtually
> > ALL government offices these days, Federal, State, County or City
> > ALL REQUIRE you to have Visual Basic skills before your even
> > CONSIDERED for a job as a programmer!
> >
> > Imagine that!  Visual Basic, the development platform which ONLY
runs on
> > Microsoft products.
>
> It is called "sole sourcing" and is illegal for federal contracts.
>
> I believe that Corel is actually suing (or considering suing) the US
> government over this matter.

Corel won the suit, and was subsequently awarded a substantial
contract - about 150,000 desktops.  Furthermore, several departments
are now studying various versions of Linux as desktop machines as
well as servers.

I haven't seen WordPerfect Office 2000 in retail stores yet, but
I'm quite pleased with the $20 commercial version of word.  Much
better than the "freebie" included with most distributions.

From: John Hasler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.linux,alt.os.linux,uk.comp.os.linux
Subject: Re: Introduction to Linux article for commentary
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 23:11:02 GMT

Vlad writes:
> It would be silly to require everyone who uses Linux to allso contribute
> to the software development effort. Just like under commnunism you wont
> be required to contribute to producing a car in order to use one. Your
> comment is completely off-point here.

His comment is precisely on the point.  You can use my software without
depriving me of anything: I need not even know it is being used.  You
cannot use my car without depriving me of it.  Therefore I don't mind at
all if your friend gives you a copy of my software, but I will object
strenuously if your friend gives you my car.

> Is there something inherently diffrent about the software industry
> compared to the others?

Yes.

> There''re communities where when you need a new house you dont go to the
> bank and ask for a loan that you and ten generations after you will be
> paying on, but instead ask your neighbours to come and help you build
> one.

And what happens when they won't come because they don't like your politics
or your religion?

> ...but as I said before working is an enjoyble and natural part of life
> when it comes naturally so everyone will be able to find something
> enjoyble to do.

Not possible.  The list of jobs that need doing does not match the list of
jobs people want to do.

> Quite unlike capitalism when people who do *want* to work cant find any.

I have about 500 bales of hay to move tomorrow.  Care to send me a couple
of those people?

> It doesnt make them any less demeaning. Will you agree to eat shit 8
> hours a day for $40/hour?

"Demeaning" is in the eye of the beholder.  I spend a quite a bit of time
every day shoveling horse manure at quite a bit less than $40/hr.  I don't
enjoy it, but I do not consider it demeaning.  If you do, don't do it.
--
John Hasler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

------------------------------

From: Mike Marion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: uptime -> /dev/null
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 00:22:45 GMT

Bart Oldeman wrote:

> Maybe I'm a bit strange, but I use Linux and switch my PC off every
> night. It's in my bed/sit room, which I would like to be as silent as
> possible at night time. And it _does_ save electricity, althought you can

Heh, my computers are in my room and I'm just the opposite: I'm so used to the
sound that quiet (like the 2 times over the last 6 months that SDG&E shutdown
our power overnight to do "upgrades") bothers me.  I have a harder time sleeping
without the noise.  Heck, when I go on vacation back East, I have to use my Rio
or a walkman to listen to music just to help me fall asleep.

> you switch such a printer "off", the adapter still sucks a noticeable
> amount of electricity. Touch it and you know.

Gotta agree with this paragraph.  If computers, printers, etc could go into a
low power mode like a monitor's sleep mode... power usage would be better.  I
agree about the AC to DC converters too.. they still draw some juice even when
the thing they're powering are off.

--
Mike Marion -  Unix SysAdmin/Engineer, Qualcomm Inc.
"This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. Even if it erases your hard

------------------------------

From: R.E.Ballard ( Rex Ballard ) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.setup
Subject: Re: Linux Video problem
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 00:17:40 GMT

In article <P17K4.6314$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
  "Ivan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     I have a SiS 6326 chipset video card,
> I know linux supports it because
> the driver the the X server is in the xf86config,
> however when selecting the driver and setting the
> appropriate parameters up successfully, I start X
> windows but what comes up is a black screen which
> I cannot see anything except some of my KDE tool bar,
> as you have already guessed by now, I have
> Linux Mandrake 6.0. If someone could email me
> the fix I would be very appreciative.

First of all, you might want to post this to
comp.os.linux.setup rather than the advocacy group.
You might get better results.

I've also had problems with the SiS card embedded in the the
motherboard of an integrated system.  It seems that the color
register is different from traditional SVGA cards.  My solution
was to find an old S3 Trio64 video card - which not only gave
a better display, but also ran X11 much faster.  I've also
had very good luck with the Imagine 128 video chips.  I don't
like the SVGA driver because it requires the OS to contend form
memory with the video display chips.  The raster chips can do most
of the "dirty work" without needing to resort to a frame-buffer
for refresh.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Donovan Rebbechi)
Crossposted-To: alt.linux,alt.os.linux,uk.comp.os.linux
Date: 15 Apr 2000 20:31:03 -0400

On Sat, 15 Apr 2000 20:59:35 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>What
>I cant understand is when two people both doing their work to the best of
>their abilities, but one making $4/h and the other one $150/h.

How do you measure "to the best of their abilities" ? Why should
the more productive person should subsidise less productive people ?

The problem is that rewarding people for "working to the best of their ability"
rewards people who are incapable. Why bother developing skills to make
yourself productive ( ie work hard at school ) when you can get paid the
same regardless ?

Who works their ass off for $4- an hour in the US anyway ? They must be
real dumb fucks, or maybe they just aren't prepared to work hard enough to
hold a better paying job ? Even the illegals I know who work in the
service industry can earn double that.

>working his ass of for $4/h and the other one living like a king off bank
>interest, not doing anything.

How did the person get hold of the bank interest in the first place ?

>course the media tries to passify workers by saying that while they do live
>worse than their masters,  they are still much better off than their comrades
>from the  3rd world countries.

Not only do they do better than other *workers* in third world countries,
they are better off than the wealthier classes in most other countries.

I currently live on a graduate students salary, less than 15k, and for
that much, my living standards are pretty good. You don't see me whining
about how "opressed" I am, or how "unfair" it is that the professors
earn much more than me ( even though their living conditions are not
substantially better ... )

>same slave-master paradigm. Those who control the means of production through
>private property and those who have to sell their labour to the first group.

Noone has to "sell their labor". Nothing is stopping you from starting up
your own small business.

>And it doesnt matter if you are a worker,  teacher ot programmer,  you can
>still be humiliated by your masters.

Boo hoo. You make it sound like the employees are forced to table-dance
for their bosses.

>competing with the "fruity" compnaies own software) or be fired. It just
>proves that you sell not just your labour but your dignity and humanity as
>well.

I'd say that if the employer's actions are legal, then there's something
wrong with the industrial relations legislation ( but I bet they are not
legal ). No system is perfect, and abuses of power can happen under any
system ( and the countries that "experimented" with "communism" saw so
much abuse of power that *the communists have disowned them* )

Of course, in countries that "experiment" with communism, he wouldn't even
have a job as a computer programmer in the first place.

>It would be silly to require everyone who uses Linux to allso contribute to
>the software development effort. Just like under commnunism you wont be
>required to contribute to producing a car in order to use one. Your comment
>is completely off-point here.

No, it's not. My point is that if you create a system that says "it's OK
to freeload because you'll get paid the same anyway", you will see
a rapid decline in productivity ( like we have seen in countries that
tried to remove financial incentives for productivity )

>"working for fun" to drive the economy, you will not get very far.
>
>Why ? 10% of Linux users working "for fun" have made it one of the greatest
>OSs of all time.

It only made parts of it "great". Some parts did not happen for free.
Some parts of the job, like writing docs, usability testing, etc are not
"fun" and hence don't get done.

Volunteer work is not worthless, but it's not sufficient to drive an
economy either.

> Why cant it work in other areas as well? Is there something

Because no one will do the jobs that aren't "fun". You have the same
tough questions -- how to allocate resources, how to reward good behaviour,
and how to allocate the jobs.

>inherently diffrent about  the software industry compared to the others?

Writing software is often "fun". Cleaning toilets usually isn't.

>Not everyone can be a software developer, but as I said before working is an
>enjoyble and natural part of life when it comes naturally so everyone will be
>able to find something enjoyble to do.

Not at all. There are some jobs that need to be done, and yet are not
enjoyable. How do you allocate these jobs ?

> Quite unlike capitalism when people
>who do *want* to work cant find any.

Look, you name a single communist country, just one, where it's as easy
to find a good job as it is in the US.

Ah, you can't. Why not ? Is it because communism SIMPLY DOESN'T WORK ???

>It doesnt make them any less demeaning. Will you agree to eat shit 8 hours a
>day for $40/hour?

What do you consider a "non-demeaning" job ? I don't see a whole lot
of Americans rushing to immigrate to Cuba to escape from their "demeaning"
plights.

Can you name a country, any country, where you don't have to do "demeaning"
work, and then explain to me why there's no flood from America to that
country ?

--
Donovan

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Donovan Rebbechi)
Subject: Re: VA Linux: Worlds most overpriced PC
Date: 15 Apr 2000 20:35:30 -0400

On Sat, 15 Apr 2000 20:53:26 GMT, ax wrote:

>I heard that one company offers PCs preloaded with Linux for about
>$800.  Does anyone know the name of that company? Which other
>companies are offering Linux PC for under $1000?

Read my post in this thread. Check out tcu.

>I rarely hear any discussion about X terminal. Can X terminal be
>used with Linux server for cost saving for setting up a small computing
>environment say  for 10 to 20 people? If so, which vendors are
>offering X terminals? If not, are there other alternatives?

Hahaha ... an "X terminal" is a machine that doesn't run anything besides
the X server ( like XFree86 ). They're not terribly popular nowadays, but
I guess you could use one.

I'm not sure how much it'd save you. If you want to run X at high color
depth and res, you'll still need a reasonably powerful machine.

One alternative would be to run a few low powered boxes, and run the bulkier
apps like Netscape and Star Office from a big server machine, but run
everything else locally.

--
Donovan

------------------------------

From: Mike Marion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 00:36:34 GMT

Karel Jansens wrote:

> And they sure need to turn every penny twice now that their preferred
> stock is breaking the sound barrier on its descent trajectory through
> the basement...

Unfortunately so are the stocks of just about every company considered "tech" in
any way... like my company.
It sucks... they've been diving since the MS DOJ decision came down, which makes
no sense because we could give a rats ass if MS died tomorrow... let alone just
got hurt due to the trial.

--
Mike Marion -  Unix SysAdmin/Engineer, Qualcomm Inc.
Windows NT: Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

------------------------------

From: Mike Marion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Bill Gates on T.V.
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 00:43:12 GMT

Loren Petrich wrote:

>         I've never seen one of those.

You've never seen those commercials: "You have insurance in case Johnny crashes
your car... how about if he crashes your computer?"

I've seen commercials about computers in general where people are talking to the
computer, asking it not to eat their floppy and stuff like that.  The sound
effects they use for the computer reacting to input (they almost never show the
screen due to copyright I'm sure) are always the default windows sounds.

--
Mike Marion -  Unix SysAdmin/Engineer, Qualcomm Inc.
"Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief.

------------------------------

From: ZnU <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 00:49:27 GMT

In article <gM0K4.41096$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Tim Mayer"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "C Lund" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > (Steve) wrote:
> >
> > > I've been _heavily_ using Win95/98 since the day Win95 was released
> > > and have _yet_ to have to play with the registry. I'll tell you
> > > what's
> > > _pathetic_ and that's the back-water Mac only being able to run one
> > > instance of a program at a time.
> >
> > Well, you see...
> >
> > 1. The Mac doesn't have to run more than one instance of an app at a
> > time,
> > since most Mac apps can handle multiple documents at a time. You may
> > have
> > a multitasking OS (so does the Mac, btw), but it seems you (Wintrolls,
> > that is) don't have a single multitasking/threaded app.
>
> Windows supports both.  It's amazing how you'll justify and sell a
> limitation as a feature.

Windows supports both, but developers often will just skip writing their
Windows apps to support multiple documents.

> Which way does OS X handle it?

OS X will certainly be able to handle multiple instances, but I doubt
that will be the default behavior when double-clicking an open app in
the Finder. From an interface standpoint the idea doesn't work very well
given the Mac's single menu bar.

Anyone with a copy of DP3 want to chime in here?

> > 2. You *can* run multiple instances of an app on the Mac, as long
> > as you make multiple copies of the app on your HD. Of course, this
> > isn't necessary since most apps can handle multiple apps.
>
> Now that intuitive. What would you do to have three instances
> running, make three copies on your hard drive? Good thing those
> software guys at Apple didn't try writing everything themselves this
> time around.

There is one (1) app on my entire hard drive -- out of a few hundred --
that I ever want to run multiple instances of (Hotline). It just isn't
an problem the way Mac software is designed.

> > Guess we just have more advanced software than you guys do.
>
> Now that the key -- who needs memory manage and PMT anyway.

This issue has little to do with either.

--
The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected.
    -- The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June 1972

ZnU <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | <http://znu.dhs.org>

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Leslie Mikesell)
Crossposted-To: alt.linux,alt.os.linux,uk.comp.os.linux
Date: 15 Apr 2000 19:53:25 -0500

In article <8dal7g$ve9$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I cant understand is when two people both doing their work to the best of
>their abilities, but one making $4/h and the other one $150/h.

When you want to have something done right, how do you get the
best person if you aren't going to pay him any more?  If you
need some dental work done, do you really want a $4/hr guy
to do it when the best of his ability isn't all that good?

>Here a recent example. A programmer
>working for a certain "fruity" company also works on  a email utility for a
>an alternative os  in his free time after work So when the company learns
>about it they order him to  quit it  (since they consider it to be a pruduct
>competing with the "fruity" compnaies own software) or be fired. It just
>proves that you sell not just your labour but your dignity and humanity as
>well.

A different interpretation is that he is being paid to think, not
to work, and you don't turn off thinking at the end of working
hours.  Different companies have different approaches to this
and no one is forced to work for any of them.

>Why ? 10% of Linux users working "for fun" have made it one of the greatest
>OSs of all time. Why cant it work in other areas as well? Is there something
>inherently diffrent about  the software industry compared to the others?

The unusual thing about software is that copying it can happen at
almost no cost. Someone who creates something for his own use
can share it with any number of other people without much additional
effort.  Books/music/art could follow this model if distributed
electronically, but food/cars/buildings/services take real hours per
instance to produce.

>There''re communities where when you need a new house you dont go to the bank
>and ask for a loan that you and ten generations after you will be paying on,
>but instead ask your neighbours to come and help you build one.  And there
>many examples like this. Communism already exists even if on a small scale.

And oddly, some of these communities have the highest suicide rates
anywhere.

>Not everyone can be a software developer, but as I said before working is an
>enjoyble and natural part of life when it comes naturally so everyone will be
>able to find something enjoyble to do. Quite unlike capitalism when people
>who do *want* to work cant find any.

Where is that?