From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (abraxas)
Subject: Re: Let me help Dresden
Date: 22 Jul 2000 16:11:15 GMT

Jacques Guy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Following your message of 10/25/1999 on
> alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.d
> inquiring about Becky Sunshine videos,
> here, Dresden:
>
> http://www.beckysunshine.com/bsunfrm.htm
>
> Which would you like, Dresden?
>
> #10 Becky's tongue bath?
>
> or  would you prefer
>
> #13 Becky's Bald Beaver?
>
> For a computer guru since 1963, you are not
> too clued up as to how to use a search engine,
> Dresden.

Hes actually not too clued up on anything.  Ive come to the conclusion
that there are only two possibilities:

1. he is incredibly stupid and cannot retain information of any sort, but
   actually does have the experience that he claims.

2. he is a liar; he does not posess the experience that he claims, though
   he is at least of average intelligence.

So there you have it.  Dresden is either a liar or really, really stupid.

=====yttrx

------------------------------

From: "Stephen S. Edwards II" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: BASIC == Beginners language (Was: Just curious....
Date: 22 Jul 2000 16:14:23 GMT

Gary Hallock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

: "Stephen S. Edwards II" wrote:

: > Traditionally, most UNIX programmers do take up a project with
: > portability/POSIX compliance in mind.  But most Windows programmers
: > do not concern themselves with anything outside of Win32, because
: > in  most cases, they do not need to.

: And it is quite unfortunate that those people can't see beyond the one platform
: Windows mentality.  I didn't say it doesn't happen.  I said decent programmers
: don't make that mistake.

I wasn't intending to convey that a narrow field of platform familiarity
was a *good* thing.  I was just saying that many businesses who hire
programmers often have "Windows-only" environments, and as such, cross
platform concerns are no concern at all in  many cases.

ie:  There is only 1 Win32.  There are several layers of POSIX, and hordes
     of UNIX environments.  UNIX programmers need to pay more attention
     to portability and other related factors than Windows programmers do.

: Don't take this the wrong way.

Not at all.  :-)

: In my youth I used to be one of those single platform programmers.

<NOSTALGIA>
We all were at some time.
</NOSTALGIA>

: In my case it was VM/CMS, not Windows.  But I am older and a bit wiser
: now and I have had to port many of my old programs as well as programs
: written by many others.  Many times I have found it easier to just scrap

Precisely my point.  A good hunk of Windows programmers never see anything
beyond Intel and Win32, so porting isn't usually a concern for most of
them.  I'm not saying that they shouldn't keep portability in mind.  It's
just that they often don't.  In my experience, most business suits don't
usually consider portability a priority.  And in this day and age, many
(most?) of those suits are running their businesses on Windows solutions,
or so it seems.

: the old code and start from scratch.  Times change, machines change,
: operating systems change.  A good programer plans for change.

I agree.  But software also ages and dies pretty quickly (except sendmail
and Emacs... they are the immortal ones).  In most cases, the software
dies out long before the platform does, especially on Win32.  Heck,
Lightwave v5.6 was only about, what, 5-6 months old before v6 replaced it,
IIRC.

: Gary

BTW, I don't mean to sound like a bitchy console-jockey, but you might
want to consider changing your wrap setting to about 72 columns.  Some
of us are still on an 80x25.  ;-)
--
.-----.
|[ ]  |  Stephen Edwards | http://www.primenet.com/~rakmount
| =  :| "I'm too polite to use that word, so I'll just say,
|     |  'bite me, you baboon-faced ass-scratcher.'"
|_..._|                     --SEGA's Seaman on the "F" word.

------------------------------

From: fungus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Microsoft, Linux and innovation
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 16:34:19 GMT

John Hughes wrote:

> "fungus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> >

> > John Hughes wrote:
> > >

> > > <bs snipped>
> > >

> > What's the matter? Does the truth offend you?
> >

> Easy enough to understand?

But why is it "bullshit" to say that Microsoft refuses to
support USB in Windows NT 4.0 for purely $$$ reasons?

Whether you want a "time wasting thread" or not, it's
plainly true that this is the case. Why not just admit it?

--
<\___/>
/ O O \

------------------------------

Subject: Re: windows annoyances (again)
From: Craig Kelley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 22 Jul 2000 10:41:00 -0600

"Erik Funkenbusch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Tim Kelley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > The whole thing is indeed a "fuck up".  This experience is
> > typical for installing windows. I've installed windows thousands
> > of times and I can't count how many times I've had to do
> > ridiculous things like swap hardware, remove hardware, add
> > hardware ad infinitum just to get the install to run.  I've never
> > had any such experience with any distribution of linux.  I have
> > NEVER been just stopped cold at an install like that.
>
> Really?  Try doing a network install of RedHat on a machine with two
> ethernet cards installed (it's intended to be a firewall).

That's why they have 'expert' install mode.  You can just choose which
card you want (assuming they are different types).  How do I do a
network install for Windows again?  :)

 [snip]

> Don't be so absolute.  There is never only ONE way to do something, even
> with Windows.

True, true.

Craig Kelley  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: "John Hughes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 17:51:17 +0100

"fungus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> John Hughes wrote:
> >
> > "fungus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> > > What's the matter? Does the truth offend you?
> > >

> > Easy enough to understand?
>
> But why is it "bullshit" to say that Microsoft refuses to
> support USB in Windows NT 4.0 for purely $$$ reasons?
>
> Whether you want a "time wasting thread" or not, it's
> plainly true that this is the case. Why not just admit it?

Now read it again, carefully.

Wether its truth or not. I dont want to be dragged into another one of your
bandwidth and time wasting threads about M$ business practices.

------------------------------

Crossposted-To: gnu.misc.discuss
From: Austin Ziegler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Star Office to be open sourced
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 12:54:10 -0400

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Stefaan A Eeckels wrote:
>>   Stefaan> XML/SGML can be compared to PCL (a data stream with
>>   Stefaan> exceptions triggered by escape sequences). What we really
>>   Stefaan> need is a Postscript-like approach, where the data are
>>   Stefaan> produced as a result of running a program. Databases of all
>>   Stefaan> ilk, spreadsheets etc would all have this "DataScript"
>>   Stefaan> interface, and interpret the data in an appropriate way.
>>         You've lost me here. I don't see how this differs from
>> what XML could provide.
> PostScript is first and foremost a language, but a language
> tailored to producing page descriptions. IMVHO, we need a
> similar approach to storing and transmitting data --these
> would be the result of running the program by an actor, and
> the result would be relevant to that actor:
> - a DBMS would import the data in appropriate tables
> - a spreadsheet would show the data as a graph, or sheet
> - a data collection monitor would obtain the relevant
>  information to identify the data, and forward it to
>  the intended recipient
> - validation rules would be embedded in the data
> - data produced for visualization could contain its own
>  display routines
>
> Is this a bit clearer? Comments?

Yeah. www.rebol.com -- it's rather interesting and seems like a good first
pass on the concept.

-f
--
austin ziegler   * fant0me(at)the(dash)wire(d0t)c0m * Ni bhionn an rath ach
ICQ#25o49818 (H) * aziegler(at)s0lect(d0t)c0m       * mar a mbionn an smacht

------------------------------

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Mrs Drestin Black
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 09:54:18 -0700

Christopher Browne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Centuries ago, Nostradamus foresaw a time when Bob Tennent would say:

> >There must be some mistake:  according to www.netcraft.com,
> >drestib.ic.net is running Apache on FreeBSD.  But then, so is
> >Microsoft's own www.hotmail.com.
>
> Well, the flaming is only of _LINUX_, and of the people that
> associate themselves with _LINUX_.
>
> Evidently, FreeBSD isn't "worthy" of his criticism...

It sure looks like another case of the preacher saying. "Do as I say and not
as I do."

Mr. & Mrs. Black are renting web hosting from Innovative Concepts that is an
ISP that uses freeBSD for their systems.  So the Black's are using unix only
by proxy, at least as far as we know.  Although you could assume that
someone with the attitude that the Mr. Black has demonstrated in relations
to operating systems, he would attempt to locate an ISP that uses only NT
for its system to host his web site.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (The Ghost In The Machine)
Subject: Re: Some REAL fun before weekend
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 17:09:18 GMT

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Krondor
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote
on Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:07:01 +0200
<8l9e9g$7h9$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>from the "whitepaper"
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/net/whitepaper.asp
>
>About .NET
>
>"Ten years ago Microsoft set out a vision of a world with Information at
>Your Fingertips. "
>
>I REALLY love this site.

I am sorely tempted to write a joint-for-point rebuttal for
this site...it contains so many "golden nuggets" and is so
presumptuous one wonders if they're running for Emperor
of the known cyberworld or something.

Like this one:

   Microsoft is creating an advanced new generation of software that
   melds computing and communications in a revolutionary new way,
   offering every developer the tools they need to transform the Web and
   every other aspect of the computing experience.

(Excuse me?  This from the company which couldn't figure out how to
do TCP/IP properly until well into the 90's?  Not to mention
web browsing?  And most of us use computers to solve problems, not
to experience things -- although the gamesters will undoubtedly
disagree to some extent (some of the new games are quite
an experience! :-) )

Or:

   Microsoft .NET will take computing and communications far beyond the
   one-way Web to a rich, collaborative, interactive environment. Powered
   by advanced new software, Microsoft .NET will harness a constellation
   of applications, services and devices to create a personalized digital
   experience-one that constantly and automatically adapts itself to your
   needs and those of your family, home and business.

(Now, I'm all for collaboration, but we all know about the "collaboration"
of virus writers who love to share their work using Outlook Express.
As for automatic adaptation -- old-time engineers (I'm getting there)
know that nothing's automatic; somebody has to push the button.
One hopes that the machinery isn't so dumb that it explodes, but
chemical engineers, to pick an example more or less at random,
know better.  Software engineers, too.

And then there's the Terminator 2 "ride" (actually, it's an augmented
3-D theater) at Universal Studios whose premise is that a multinational
company knows better than you do as to how to live one's life, and
ultimately creates -- you guessed it, Terminator, as well as a lot
of other nasty stuff ["Skynet", if memory serves -- hmm, and then there's
ECHELON...wonder wonder] At least, that one's fictional....)

   The core Microsoft .NET building block services that will be offered
   include:
     * Identity-Building on Microsoft Passport and Windows authentication
       technology, provides levels of authentication ranging from
       passwords and wallets to smart cards and biometric devices.

(Um, that clause no verb.  And we're supposed to trust them with
identity software? :-)  Granted, we engineers are supposed to be poor
at English, but not website writers.... :-) )

     * Notification and Messaging-Integrates instant messaging, e-mail,
       fax, voice mail and other forms of notification and messaging into
       a unified experience, delivered to any PC or smart device. Builds
       on the HotmailŪ Web-based e-mail service, Exchange and Instant
       Messenger.

(Uh oh.  Integrates.  Like they integrated IE with Windows.  Isn't
that what the whole lawsuit thing was about?)

   Today, working across online and offline environments-even when using
   only a single PC-is a frustrating and inefficient experience. It is
   more disintegrated than integrated: Web browsing (read-only),
   creativity (authoring and editing), communications (e-mail, instant
   messaging), calendar and contacts (offline, device-dependent) each
   require separate applications that have widely varying functionality
   and compatibility. Most people would prefer a single, unified
   environment that adapts to whichever environment they are working in,
   moves transparently between local and remote services and
   applications, and is largely device-independent-a kind of universal
   canvas for the Internet Age.

(Web browsing is supposed to be read-only, you idiots!  That's why
they call it BROWSING!  (Doh!) Of course nowadays it also seems to
be mutating into a gigantic shopping cart, library, sales pitch,
and possibly even a composition tool -- if you, the browsing user,
don't like a website, fire up Microsoft Word and change it.  Yeah,
that's *real* good for Websecurity if they don't do it just right.
[Remember, this is Microsoft. :-) ]

As to a "single unified environment" --
I don't know, really.  I for one would hope for plug-in GUI
replacements, or GUI configurability above and beyond what
Windows currently offers.  [And no, disappearing menus is not
my idea of good GUI design.  I like my stuff basic, robust,
clear, and understandable by anyone with a brain; a disappearing
menu is just silly eye candy.  I'm waiting for the spinning
dialog boxes that look like old cartoon representations of
newspaper headlines...]

As for transparency between local and remote -- one could do some
interesting stuff perhaps with an HTTP fetcher that looks like
a Unix filesystem; some work has already been done with an FTP
fetcher that looks like a Unix filesystem, so this isn't exactly
groundbreaking new tech.  Are we still going to have 'C:\'?)

   ... To make this a reality, Microsoft .NET
   offers users the following:
     * Natural Interface-A collection of technologies that enable the
       next generation of interactions between humans and
       computers-including speech, vision, handwriting and
       natural-language input via a new "type-in" box. Technologies can
       be combined for multi-modal user interface. The Natural Interface
       provides the right User Experience for every device or
       environment.

(Hmmm...I hope they do it better than the Newton -- which Garry
Trudeau lampooned some years back in _Doonesbury_.  Color
me skeptical.  [I don't have a Palm Pilot, so I can't say how
well that works.]  And why not provide the right User Experience
as per the dictates of the *user*?  After all, a monitor is
a wonderful way to display Rich Text Format -- but not to
a blind person.)

I could go on, but I do have to get some work done.  :-)

I'll agree...it's a laugher!  I do hope, however, that the general
populace shares my sense of humor, to the extent that they can
see through the brown slurry.  Good grief...I don't know whether
to laugh or cry.

[.sigsnip]

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -- Microsoft.  Monolithic integrated packages at their best.

------------------------------

From: Marty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy
Subject: Re: Tinman digest, volume 2451736 (Tholen)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 17:10:35 GMT

Slava Pestov wrote:

> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Marty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Slava Pestov wrote:
> >>
> >> Are you implying that you have already lost all possible arguments?
> >
> > Yet another person who doesn't know the difference between an
> > implication and an inference.
>
> Jumping into discussion again, eh Marty?

Not at all, Slava.  Meanwhile I see you have failed to note the difference
between an implication and an inference.  No surprise there.

------------------------------

From: fungus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 17:13:51 GMT

John Hughes wrote:

> "fungus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> >
> > Whether you want a "time wasting thread" or not, it's
> > plainly true that this is the case. Why not just admit it?
> >

> Wether its truth or not. I dont want to be dragged into another
> one of your bandwidth and time wasting threads about M$ business
> practices.

So why avoid the question?

You don't seem to be denying anything so just say "yes,
that's true" and that'll be the end of it.

You say you don't want a "time wasting thread" yet you
seem content to sit around all day posting saying you
don't want one.

--
<\___/>
/ O O \

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Donovan Rebbechi)
Date: 22 Jul 2000 17:13:24 GMT

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 22:36:01 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis wrote:

>I'll admit that goto has a purpose..
>
>but the original case in point was some C code PROVIDED BY MICROSOFT
>which had something like 5 goto's in 30 lines.
>
>I.e. junior-high programming technique.. IN THE LoseDOS KERNAL!!!!!

what gets me is that a lot of the C bigots blame the ( lack of ) quality
of MS's code on C++; it never occurs to them that "bad programming" or
"bad design" might have something to do with it.

--
Donovan

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Loren Petrich)
Crossposted-To:
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.legal,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.libertarian,talk.politics.libertarian
Subject: Re: From a Grove of Birch Trees It Came...
Date: 22 Jul 2000 17:20:27 GMT

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>LENIN'S USEFUL IDIOT wrote:

>>         Nobody else seems to agree with you except for the residents of
>Spot Loren't insideous habit of mounting a smear campaign against
>his opponents when he can't debate on rational grounds.

        I have tried to reason with you on this issue, Mr. Kulkis, and it
is you who have been unreasonable.

>> certain groves of birch trees. A special kind of birch trees, of course :-)
>And nobody thought Hitler was going to attack all of Europe.
>So, like, what's your point?

        The birch trees I have in mind are John Birch trees :-)

        True, Adolf Hitler's empire-building was difficult to predict,
but so was the collapse of Eastern European Communism. Yes, *collapse*.
And *completely* losing Germany.

>> >You really have no understanding of people who put the goals of
>> >"The Party" above all else, do you?
>>         From a grove of birch trees it came...
>LENIN'S USEFUL IDIOT engages in more smear tactics...

        However, letting the Ukraine and Belarus go free does not do much
for the Soviet Communist cause. Russia may be able to bully the former
Soviet republics of the Caucasus and Central Asia, and also the Baltic
states. However, the Ukraine and Belarus are tougher nuts to crack.

>> >By the way, where do you think PhoneyFuck Gorbechev is getting all
>> >of his money from???  Considering that the man doesn't work, how is
>> >he able to afford a midtown Manhatten apartment??????
>>         He delivers speeches, and collects big fees. He is to be
>> congratulated for so gracefully ending the Soviet Union's Eastern
>> European empire.
>Collect big fees from who?  College kids who can barely afford pizza?
>Not hardly...it's being funneled to him by communit university
>administrators.

        Communist university administrators? Mr. Kulkis, you've been
living in groves of birch trees for too long.

>>         Absurd. They'd prefer someone with better credentials, someone
>> like Vladimir Zhirinovsky. Mr. Gorbachev is *not* highly regarded in
>> Russia, since he had been unable to reverse its decline. He is much more
>> highly regarded abroad, and the reason is that different people notice
>> different things about him.
>He's the front man for unilateral disarmament.

        ROTFL.

        But what can you expect from someone whose vision has been
obstructed by birch trees?

--
Loren Petrich                           Happiness is a fast Macintosh
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      And a fast train

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Some Windows weirdnesses...
Date: 23 Jul 2000 02:36:04 +1000

"Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Except that in my case, that is *exactly* what I did. Well, I used
>> "cp" rather than "tar" (and kicked myself after a while ;-), but except
>> from that...

>cp is the WRONG way to go.

It is indeed, but not for the reason you mention.

>If a file has large expanses of ZEROS, when it's originally made, any
>block that is ZEROES ONLY is referred to by a null-pointer in the
>block references, and thus, don't take up any space on disk.

More specifically, any block that was *skipped* (or rather, seek()ed) over.
Have a look:

   [bmeyer@wombat tmp]$ dd if=/dev/zero of=test1 bs=1024k count=2 seek=10
   2+0 records in
   2+0 records out
   [bmeyer@wombat tmp]$ du test1
   2048    test1

The zeroes that were actually written by dd *do* occupy space.

>cp isn't smart enough to do fseek() when encountering zeros, so it will
>almost always produce a copy that takes up more disk space than the
>original, if that original is an executable, or less-than-full database.

This, obviously, was under linux, and thus using GNU cp. Following on from
the above:

   [bmeyer@wombat tmp]$ cp test1 test2
   [bmeyer@wombat tmp]$ du test2
   0       test2

>tar handles this correctly.

Not by default:

   [bmeyer@wombat tmp]$ tar cspf test1.tar test1
   [bmeyer@wombat tmp]$ rm test1
   [bmeyer@wombat tmp]$ tar xspf test1.tar
   [bmeyer@wombat tmp]$ du test1
   12288        test1

You have to give the "-S" or "--sparse" flag.

The real reason "cp -av" wasn't such a hot idea is that I had a good reason
to convert the thing to reiserfs --- it is my newsspool, and as I tend not
to expire news, some of the directories have extremely many small files in
them. Ext2fs doesn't handle that very well (its directory searches are
linear searches), and reiserfs promised (and delivered) much better
performance.
But of course the directory I copied *to* and (after mkreiserfs) back
*from* was on an ext2 filesystem, and the copy of course had just as many
files in those directories, so that both times I burned many CPU
cycles in directory searches that using tar would have avoided.

Bernie
--
This is the Fourth?
Thomas Jefferson

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Linux is just plain awful
Date: 23 Jul 2000 02:56:30 +1000

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (The Ghost In The Machine) writes:

>Still, a "breakout GOTO" is a useful tool, if carefully done.
>Sometimes there's just no other way, as in the very contrived
>example below:

extern bool testthestring(char * teststring, char * arraystring);
char * searchArray[10][10][10];

char * silly(char * teststring)
{
  char * foundString=NULL;
  int i, j, k;

  for(i=0;i<10 && !foundstring;i++)
    for(j=0;j<10 && !foundstring;j++)
      for(k=0;k<10 && !foundstring;k++)
        if(testthestring(teststring,searchArray[i][j][k])==0)
          foundString = searchArray[i][j][k];
  if (!foundstring)
    printf("I did not find it.\n");
  else
    printf("I found it: %s\n", foundString);
  return foundString;
}

>Now, in this particular example, one could move the printf into
>the inner clause and use a return instead.  But this, IMO, is a
>proper use for a GOTO -- and it was a contrived example anyway. :-)

I find the above more readable, if slightly less efficient. To avoid
the goto without sacrificing the cycles the extra comparisons take,
you could replace it with "i=j=k=10;", but of course that would
be similarly ugly (and would definitely require a comment as to what
it *really* means). Oh, and all those "10" should be #define-d constants ;-)

Bernie
--
The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be
    taken seriously

------------------------------

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 10:09:29 -0700

Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> Patrik Arvhult wrote:
> >
> > Sometimes a few GOTO statements is the most efficient/optimal coding in
> > code. But too many of them isn't nice to read.
>

> On rare occasions, yes.
>
> abort();
> exit();
> and  break;

And don't forget that "break", "continue", and "return" are for all pratical
purposes "goto" statements dressed up with and with an implicit target
label.  The slight exception is "return" when it is used in the form of
"return x;".

Since were are discussing, I believe, language issues and not library issues
I have not addresses myself to the library functions "abort()", "exit()" and
the other goto like functions.

------------------------------

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 10:15:26 -0700

> Nathaniel Jay Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>> Cihl wrote:
>>
>> WARNING!!! Don't feed the trolls!

>Aw, come on now.  Everybody likes to keep a pet.

> babytalk
> Hims a cute little troll isn't him?  Hmm?
> /babytalk

OK you can take him home, just don't get him wet and don't feed him after
midnight.

But daddy, its always after the last midnight.

(Opps wrong pet?)