From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Red hat becoming illegal?
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 05:50:24 -0500

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis" wrote:
> >
> > Because he was hell-bent on abriding first-amendment rights,
> > limiting the ability of candidates and citizens to publicize
> > their views on election issues, turning over all communication
> > to the leftist Ministries of Propaganda more commonly known as
> > ABC, CBS, CNN and NBC.
>
> I always get a chuckle over references to "the liberal media."
> Although it is true nowadays that these stations now broadcast
> thinly-disquised entertainment under the guise of "news".

Actually, it's propaganda.  When was the last time you saw a
story about the succesful, law-abiding defensive use of a firearm
against a criminal?

Happens every day...and yet, it's never "news".

Why is that?

> > McCain was defeated because his ideas would assure that
> > ALL opposition to the Democrat party would be effectively
> > silenced forever.
>
> Drinking Sterno again?

Over 90% of journalists are nothing more than Democrat party
cheerleaders.  If no politician were allowed to advertise, we
would very quickly devolve into a one-party system.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: "Bracy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Nobody wants Linux because it destroys hard disks.
Crossposted-To: alt.linux.sux
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 10:38:49 GMT

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Aaron R. Kulkis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Swango wrote:
>>
>> Windows 2000 rocks
>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Patented Claire line.
>
> PLONK

Indeed, you are correct.  Here are the message headers from "Swango" as
well as Claire:

Swango:

From: Swango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.linux.sux
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 21:20:20 GMT

Claire:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Mandrake 7.2 Quick Review
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 02:52:27 GMT

If Windows is so great, why do WinTrolls feel the need to lie and
deceive?

Bracy

------------------------------

From: "Adam Short" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.os.linux,comp.os.linux.x,comp.os.ms-windows,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy
Subject: Re: Linux is awful
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 10:59:23 GMT

>From what I've read here, some people seem to be running completely
different versions of Windows to anything I've ever come across. MY Win98SE
does exactly what Jerry says w/r to the registry. MY Win98SE install prog
formats the Windows partition if it finds a FAT32 partition with no
filesystem actually written to it, regardless of what I want it to do.

The differences between what happens on my machine and what seems to happen
on certain other machines is rather striking. Assuming that these things are
actually happening on other machines (and I'm not saying they're not),
wouldn't that point to there being several different implementations of the
same basic OS version? Perhaps there is a version out there that isn't as
full of crap as mine. I hope not, it would make Windows that much harder to
kill off.

My Mandrake 7.2 system is truly beautiful now, I almost feel guilty for
making it sit on the same hard drive as Windows.

Adam

news:5hAX5.44$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

------------------------------

From: "Bracy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 10:43:33 GMT

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Swango"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I thought server option meant it was going to install server programs
> like Apache and Samba and so forth. Unfortunately the minute you select
> it your hard drive is gone. No warning at all.

Only a moron installs a new operating system without reading the freaking
manual first.  Someone like....  Claire!

Bracy

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 06:02:31 -0500

Bob Hauck wrote:

> On Thu, 07 Dec 2000 01:56:43 GMT, Chad Myers
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >When have you ever heard a Democrat say "That government program is
> >TOO large, we need to reduce it"
>
> Some Democrats want to kill SDI.  But I guess that isn't what you
> meant.
>
> Ask your buddy Rush if the number of Federal employees has increased or
> decreased under Clinton.

Military personnel: reduced...while at the same time, ordering
the HIGHEST operations tempo since Viet Nam.

Civilian personnel (gestapo-police, petty bureaucrats, and other
oxygen thieves): increased by almost the same number as were
gutted out of the military

>  Ask him about the growth rate of the federal
> budget and the deficit under Clinton vs Reagan.
>
> >Look at Taxachusetts. Overrun with Democrats, taxes sky high,
> >government programs to help every do everything without thinking on
> >or own or having self reliance.
>
> Yeah, what a hell-hole it is there.  Programmers making six figures, 2%

What about non-programmers?  What's the standard of living in
Taxachussetts for someone making $30k.  In Michigan, it is QUITE
a livable salary.

The reason programmers make 6-figures around Boston is because
the whole damn state is so damned expensive.

> unemployment, headhunters bugging you all day long, stores at the mall
> paying signing bonuses.  They're even cleaning up Boston Harbor, what a
> bunch of assholes those Democrats are.

Considering that it was mostly government-related work that
polluted the harbor in the first place...what's your point?

> And...they just lowered the income tax rate.
>
> >Another example? Hillary Clinton trying to pass a government program
> >that would take up 1/3 of the entire budget of the United States.
>
> Yeah, what would the insurance companies and HMO's do then?  They get
> that money now.

As bad as insurance companies and HMO's are, they are at least
semi-responsive, because you can take their asses to court.
You also have the option of switching companies.

Now, if some government bureacrat with the brains of a gas-station clerk
makes the wrong medical decision about YOUR life...what are you going
to do?  Most judges will NOT let you sue the government.

> >Liberals are anti-freedom and anti-capitalism.
>
> I guess that explains the boom in Taxachusetts and the last eight years
> of economic expansion.  You're so smart Chad!

It's not "because of" the taxes..it's "despite them", you fool

> --
>  -| Bob Hauck
>  -| To Whom You Are Speaking
>  -| http://www.haucks.org/

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: "scatterman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.os.linux.x,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy,alt.os.linux,alt.os.linux.mandrake
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 11:09:07 GMT

I love windows crashes!  I really like when the Kernel starts crashing over
and over, and wont even allow you to shutdown.

"Ian Davey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> In article
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,

------------------------------

From: "scatterman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.os.linux.x,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy,alt.os.linux,alt.os.linux.mandrake
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 11:11:04 GMT

All I can relate is my personal experiences,  But if you can keep windows up
for that long then your a wizard.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

------------------------------

From: Nick Ruisi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: lotus notes
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 06:44:49 -0500

Im using VMWare to run notes

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Terry Porter)
Subject: Re: Linux Sux
Date: 07 Dec 2000 11:56:06 GMT

*******At least we didnt REpost the whole dam thing******!

>All right now, here it comes. Swango gets !PL0NK!ed for posting such an
>unoriginal troll, and everybody who reples to this gets a resounding !SPNAK!
>laid upon them for not using their gray matter.
Look whos talking you big silly goose, YOU posted over 300 lines of trash
the whole damn message!

>*SPNAK!*
>*plonk*x10^999...

<yer plonked yourself! >

>Swango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

Kind Regards
Terry
--
****                                              ****
   My Desktop is powered by GNU/Linux, and has been

------------------------------

From: Nick Ruisi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: The return of S
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 06:57:09 -0500

Hi S!

It looks like you cant even get a simple

10 PRINT "stupid text"
20 GOTO 10

to Work!

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 07:14:48 -0500

Tom Wilson wrote:

> [...]
> Democrats in Oklahoma did similar ass-kissing in even small county elections
> in 1992. (I was there and an active campaigner for a Democratic sheriff and
> also helped with a Ft. Smith, Arkansas benefit for then Gov.Clinton's
> presidential race. I completely abandoned the party in 1993 after the
> experience.
>

> > > Or
> > > the 60,000+ deceased democrats who voted nation-wide (probably more)?
> >
> > Another unsubstantiated guess, with a gratuitous "probably" thrown in.
>
> I'm willing to bet the same number of mortally-challenged Republicans voted
> in the same manner. I may be a moderate Republican these days, but i'm also
> realistic...
>

> > > What about the 50,000+ aliens who were expedited through the
> > > nationalization process (which usually takes 10+ years) in 5 months
> > > to vote for Democrats in Washington and New York?
> >
> > So now government efficiency is wrong <grin>?
>
> Read comments regarding California voting Mexicans posted above and use your
> head!
>

> > > Whenever I hear a Democrat spout sanctimony, it makes me sick because
> > > they are so corrupt, so foul, and break every conceivable law and ones
> > > that haven't even been written yet to foul the whole election process.
> >
> > When someone speaks about a group having some horrible features, lumping
> > all instances of individuals in that group with the word "they", you
> > know that the speaker has turned off his or her mind.  In fact, the
> > strength of your vituperation shows that you're either angry or crazy.
> > Look at some famous enemies in history:
> >
> > Republicans/Democrats
> > Hindus/Moslems
> > Catholics/Protestants
> >
> > The angry words and calumny fly thick and fast, yet the differences
> > between the two groups are essentially without significance.
>
> The Hindu and Moslem faiths are VASTLY different and contradict one another.
> You can measure the bad blood there in millenia. It won't change either.
>
> You forgot Jews/Moslems. Same thing there plus a property dispute to boot.
> It'll be solved when one of them ceases to exist. Peace keeping efforts do
> little more than keep the oil flowing.
>
> Catholocism and Protestant reform factions differ on many levels. Mostly
> trivial ones. The lines of distinction are bluring, though. (Cmon' John
> Paul...Let'em wrap their John Thomases...This isn't the middle ages
> anymore!) I'm Baptist (Of Sorts) and therefore ignore most of it. So do my
> Catholic friends.
>
> Republicans and Democrats CAN heal. Republicans have either tossed or lost a
> number of their wackos already (Jesse Helms (Bigotted White Trash), Newt
> Gingrich (Asshole), Moral Majority (Contradiction Extremis),  Pat Buchannon
> (We rented out your room, so don't even think about coming back), and other
> ultra right wingers) Its' the Democrats' turn, now, to get rid of THEIR
> wackos. (The list is LARGE). It could be done. Centrist ideologies on both

Get rid of Demoncrook WACKOS and the party will be devoid of leadership.

It's pretty fucking sad for the Left wing when the "sanest"
leader in their camp is that basket-case Ralph Nader.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 07:15:23 -0500

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> Tom Wilson wrote:
> >
> > > You've been listening to Rush, ain't ya?
> >
> > I get most of it the same place HE does...The AP NewsWire. Anything of his I
> > can't verify through a reliable source gets ignored.
>
> I *knew* you were listening to Rush.

Is that a crime now?

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.