From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.linux.sux
Subject: Re: you dumb. and lazy.
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:53:15 -0500

Craig Kelley wrote:

> "Kyle Jacobs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > "Tim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> > dealing
> > TO.
> > >
> > > They're documented much better than any M$ shit.
> >
> > You've never actually READ any books from Microsoft, have you?
>
> Yeah, they're full of stuff like "Terracorp wants to make a new web
> page, so they clickity-click on the FrontPage(c), Integrated Web
> System(c) and connect it to their ODBC datasource using Microsoft SQL
> Server, which authenticates against the Microsoft NT Server, utilizing
> more Microsoft Technology....."  and it goes on and on and on about
> how well Microsoft stuff works with Microsoft stuff.
>
> They never seem to mention any other software, or cooperating with any
> other types of systems.

Or even acomplishing anything.

> --
> The wheel is turning but the hamster is dead.
> Craig Kelley  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.isu.edu/~kellcrai finger [EMAIL PROTECTED] for PGP block

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.linux.sux
Subject: Re: More Linux woes
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:54:50 -0500

mlw wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis" wrote:
> >
> > Nick Condon wrote:

> > > ROFLMAO!
> > >
> > > Damn. Now I'm going to have to clean all that coffee off my monitor.
> >
> > Since when did the National Security Agency take charge of Mars landers?
>
> Since the movie "Mars Attacks."

And you believe it...

This is why you fail.

> --
> http://www.mohawksoft.com

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: "Leonardo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: TCO challenge: [was Linux 2.4 Major Advance]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 19:54:58 +0200

"Steve Mading" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:9429n6$11rm$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> In comp.os.linux.advocacy Conrad Rutherford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> : You certainly mean "Linux replace Windows" - windows is already here,
it's
> : entrenched.   The new kid on the block is Linux, [...snip]
>
> Not for servers.  It was quite clear he was talking about servers.
> For servers, Windows is more of a newcomer than Linux (although I
> suppose Linux is actually younger, but it gains a lot of
> "entrenchment" for free by being a UNIX clone.).

Total bullshit.
Windows is The nurmebr one in servers if you count all servers not just
those that are www related.
And it is growing it's market share all the time.

--L--

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Some things are easier in Linux
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:00:08 -0500

Todd ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Todd Needham ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > >
> > > "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> > > card

> configured
> > > the

> > > That could be true, but I wish it just *worked* under Linux.
> >
> > It does, dipshit.
>
> Common Linux user response to people that can't get Linux to work as
> Linadvocates claim?

Works for me....why not you....DIPSHIT.

> > We are not responsible for Todd Needham's stupidity
>
> The funny thing is, it is you that seems to be in error, not me.  Again, I'm
> not Todd Needham.
>
> > >  I still can't
> > > get my ethernet card recognized under Red Hat 7.0.  And for some reason,
> it
> > > didn't seem to install sound card drives for my on-board sound.
> > >
> > > Oh well... I'm sure I'll get it working one of these days...
> >
> > Maybe if you try pulling your head out of your ass.
>
> Hmmm... you seem to be the more likable of Linadvocates.
>
> -Todd
>

> > > -Todd

> > --
> > Aaron R. Kulkis
> > Unix Systems Engineer
> > DNRC Minister of all I survey
> > ICQ # 3056642
> >

> > H: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire
> >     premises, it is my belief, and Willard concurs, that the reason
> >     you folks feel listless and disoriented is simply because
> >     you are lazy, stupid people"
> >
> > I: Loren Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the
> >    challenge to describe even one philosophical difference
> >    between himself and the communists demonstrates that, in fact,
> >    Loren Petrich is a COMMUNIST ***hole
> >
> > J: Other knee_jerk reactionaries: billh, david casey, redc1c4,
> >    The retarded sisters: Raunchy (rauni) and Anencephielle (Enielle),
> >    also known as old hags who've hit the wall....
> >
> > A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.
> >
> > B: Jet Silverman plays the fool and spews out nonsense as a
> >    method of sidetracking discussions which are headed in a
> >    direction that she doesn't like.
> >
> > C: Jet Silverman claims to have killfiled me.
> >
> > D: Jet Silverman now follows me from newgroup to newsgroup
> >    ...despite (C) above.
> >
> > E: Jet is not worthy of the time to compose a response until
> >    her behavior improves.
> >
> > F: Unit_4's "Kook hunt" reminds me of "Jimmy Baker's" harangues against
> >    adultery while concurrently committing adultery with Tammy Hahn.
> >
> > G:  Knackos...you're a retard.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Another World's Fastest Parallel Supercomputer running Linux
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:02:18 -0500

tony roth wrote:

> no thunderbird here just reality,  I love that "quarter of a BILLION
> dollars" stuff.   I mean thats only 250 millions dollars but "quarter of a
> BILLION dollars" sounds better.  To bad that this was our reality.

$250,000,000 dollars in CISCO + AIX being out-performed by $250,000,000
in CISCO plust LoseNeuteredTechnology...

As I said...tony, lay off the Thunderbird....

> "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > tony roth wrote:
> > >
> > > Within our organization after nearly a quarter of a BILLION dollars
> (that's
> > > right, a quarter of a BILLION dollars) invested in an IBM conceived and
> > > executed network (wan/lan) and computing infrastructure (utilizing AIX
> and
> > > top of the line CISCO switches) the majority (not the wan/lan) of the
> > > systems was replaced by an NT based computing facility.   In terms of
> bang
> > > for bucks AIX did not perform well and was found to be somewhat flaky
> > > considering its costs.
> >
> > Hitting the Thunderbird bottle a little early this morning, aren't ya
> >

> > --
> > Aaron R. Kulkis
> > Unix Systems Engineer
> > DNRC Minister of all I survey
> > ICQ # 3056642
> >

> > H: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire
> >     premises, it is my belief, and Willard concurs, that the reason
> >     you folks feel listless and disoriented is simply because
> >     you are lazy, stupid people"
> >
> > I: Loren Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the
> >    challenge to describe even one philosophical difference
> >    between himself and the communists demonstrates that, in fact,
> >    Loren Petrich is a COMMUNIST ***hole
> >
> > J: Other knee_jerk reactionaries: billh, david casey, redc1c4,
> >    The retarded sisters: Raunchy (rauni) and Anencephielle (Enielle),
> >    also known as old hags who've hit the wall....
> >
> > A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.
> >
> > B: Jet Silverman plays the fool and spews out nonsense as a
> >    method of sidetracking discussions which are headed in a
> >    direction that she doesn't like.
> >
> > C: Jet Silverman claims to have killfiled me.
> >
> > D: Jet Silverman now follows me from newgroup to newsgroup
> >    ...despite (C) above.
> >
> > E: Jet is not worthy of the time to compose a response until
> >    her behavior improves.
> >
> > F: Unit_4's "Kook hunt" reminds me of "Jimmy Baker's" harangues against
> >    adultery while concurrently committing adultery with Tammy Hahn.
> >
> > G:  Knackos...you're a retard.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Linux Mandrake in VMware in Windows 2000 - HELP!
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:05:09 -0500

rnwalker wrote:

> I ran the setup program that came with VMware 2.0.3.  After that, I entered
> my personal licence.  From there I clicked START -> Programs -> VMware ->
> VMware.

Well NO FUCKING WONDER.... you're running on top of Microshit Neutered Technology.

Hint.  Microshit Neutered Technology is exactly that...NEUTERED TECHNOLOGY.

Therefore, it should be NO FUCKING SURPRISE when anything running on top
of Neutered Technology acts just as flaky.

Try Linux as the base system, and use VMware to run LoseNT.

Trust me, it will be WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy
Subject: Re: New Microsoft Ad :-)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:06:06 -0500

Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> "mlw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > >
> > > http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/16139.html
> >
> > Did I read this correctly?
> >
> > Win2K:  MTTF 2893 Hours? (120 days)
> > NT: MTTF 919 Hours? (38 Days)
> > Win98: MTTF 216 Hours (9 days)

They must have been counting in dog-hours.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.