Chaihorsky")

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Subject: Re: Communism
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 04:04:58 -0400

WesTralia wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis" wrote:
> >
> > billh wrote:
> > >
> > > "Aaron R. Kulkis"

> > > COMPLETE

> > > You're a dolt.
> >
> > You're just jealous that I was personally invited to dinner at the
> > Theater Commander's quarters as a lowly PFC...and YOU'VE NEVER BEEN, EVER!
> >

> Aaron, your posting times and patterns have changed on me.  Has your
> mom made you go out and start looking for a job?

False premise

Considering that I moved out of the house at the age of 17, which was a
long long time ago....my mother has no say in such things.

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: GreyCloud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Things Linux can't do!
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 02:07:43 -0700

Dave Martel wrote:

> On Tue, 03 Apr 2001 18:01:00 +0100, Toby A Inkster Esq
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >I also know that I can kill Win98 by a careful combination of
> >connecting by WinModem to the net, forcibly killing (by alt-ctrl-del)
> >the dialer and then checking my mail with Netscape. It works almost
> >without fail and the only way to recover is by hitting reset. I think
> >even Gates himself wouldn't count this as a "feature". It's a crash,
> >although totally expected by myself, given the number of times I've
> >had to kill the MS dialer because it was hanging.
> >

> <www.autometer.com> locks up my Win98SE hard every time I try to
> access it using Netscape Navigator v4.08. I've got Netscape configured
> to ignore java, javascript, and activeX, but it shouldn't matter
> because my adblocker also removes all three.
>
> Is this any way to run an operating system?

Nope!  The win98se is a joke!  I'm now getting more help calls than ever
before!
GAWD I hope Sun or some Linux company will hurry up and make things easy
for the un-initiated user.  (Those that don't have a clue that is.)  If
the Gates bunch pushes their .NET stuff we need to be entirely free from
it.

------------------------------

From: "Matthew Gardiner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Baseball
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:12:17 +1200

I'm just fiddling with my SUN, however, its not connected to the net.  I've
got Windows 2000 loaded (please don't stone me ;) ) because I got pissed off
with Redhat.  However, next week I receive a copy of SuSE Linux 7.1 and
Civilisation Call to Power, so I will be a happy chappy soon.

Matthew Gardiner

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >That sounds pretty stupid.  For the record, I am not from the UK, I'm
from
> > >New Zealand.
> > >
> > >Also, that was the typical septic tank reply I was expecting.  For a
country
> > >that raises their youth to only know what happens in Septic Tank Land,
I am

From: "Alex Chaihorsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Communism, Communist propagandists in the US...still..to this day.
Date: 04 Apr 2001 08:11:29 GMT

> Now, now Alex...there you go...telling the TRUTH about these assholes
again.

Till the day I die, brother.

Alex Chaihorsky
Reno, NV

------------------------------

From: "Matthew Gardiner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:15:04 +1200

Still got "Dr Who?" on Television here, at 6:00pm on channel Prime, just
before the english comedy "Last of the summer wine"

Matthew Gardiner

"GreyCloud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Matthew Gardiner wrote:
> >
> > Rugby is more than a sport, its a religion, LOL!
> >
> > New Zealanders love their sport.  In fact, if you look at what happens
when
> > the all blacks win, the economy picks up, however, when they loose the
> > economy slows down, so maybe the US need a decent rugby, soccer and
cricket
> > team to help fix up the sagging economy.
> >

> I wish it was as easy as that.
>
> As an aside I liked the "Dr. Who?" series.
>

> > Matthew Gardiner
> >
> > "." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > news:MNvy6.584$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
Somoan

From: "Matthew Gardiner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:16:50 +1200

Mind you, their Haka is pretty good, it is just a pitty that their Rugby
Union team really sucks.

------------------------------

From: "Ben" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.lang.java.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: AMD is to Intel as "What OS" is to Windows?
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:19:38 +0100

If you want a free OS that runs most Windows software try Linux + Wine. If
commercial offerings butter your muffin, recompile Wine for Solaris 8 (free)

Ben

"Cat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

------------------------------

From: "Matthew Gardiner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: So IE5/Outlook/Outlook Express will all execute attachments
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:19:16 +1200

Well, even though a lot of people give Netscape alot of flak, when was the
last time you heard an exploit this bad for Netscape?

Matthew Gardiner

news:_o1x6.524053$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

------------------------------

From: GreyCloud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 02:16:14 -0700

"T. Max Devlin" wrote:

> Said The Ghost In The Machine in alt.destroy.microsoft on Tue, 03 Apr
>    [...]
> >>If it weren't for the fact that I cannot condone "experimentation on
> >>live human beings", I'd agree with you about the Chinese scenario.
> >
> >I'l merely note that the US is a grand experiment, as well -- and has
> >been for 230 years.  :-)

Hmmm... Back around the early 80's Ted Koppel of ABC mentioned once
"Democracy, The Great Experiment!"

I don't think its an experiment, but more of a test.

> The government may be considered a "grand experiment".  The society, as
> far as I know, is as close to natural conditions as people want to make
> it.
>
>    [...]
> >>Which devolves, I'm afraid, into the primordial ooze of philosophical
> >>consideration: does have a majority of citizens still willing to kill
> >>the rebels make such a government moral or just?
> >
> >Agreed.
>
> That's cheating!

> >>What is "HCI"?
> >
> >Handgun Control, Incorporated.  I'm not sure if that's a real group,
> >or a strawman created by the more rabid pro-gun crowd, but the idea
> >of HCI is apparently that guns must be kept off the streets, that gun
> >purchases should have a background check, felons should not have guns,
> >assault rifles aren't legal, they don't like concealed carry laws, etc.

Hmmm... Handgun control... Drugs are illegal...  what control?
On the black market you can get anything you want if you have enough
money.
Does anyone actually believe that handguns can be eliminated?  They
can't even control the drugs in the US let alone guns.

From: "Alex Chaihorsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Date: 04 Apr 2001 08:23:24 GMT

"Rob Robertson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

>  Thank you for the excellent reminder of what America is fighting, Mr.
Chaihorsky.

Rob,

If there is a way for me to thank America, to whose shores I came 14 years
ago, fresh out of Communism slavery, brougt up by the damn "village" of
other slaves as an atheist, poor, but hopeful, opressed, but optimistic -
for her justice without pity, generosity without handouts, kindness without
charity, equality without equalness - my way would be to help her fight the
most outrageous attempt to enslave her sons and daughters and put back into
bondage her ideals and hopes.
This will be a bloody and heavy fight. You have not seen anything yet.

Alex Chaihorsky
Reno, NV