  Full Monty Python ("Aaron R. Kulkis")

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Subject: Re: Communism
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 17:45:42 -0400

Roberto Alsina wrote:

> On 4 Apr 2001 20:20:51 GMT, Joseph T. Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >In comp.os.linux.advocacy Roberto Alsina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >: Roger Perkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >:>Roberto, all soldiers are willing to kill at their governments command.
> >:>It's what we do - not aaron, of course, but real soldiers.  I realize you
> >:>are jerking him around but thought I'd put this in.
> >
> >: And indeed I consider all soldiers fighting a war their country starts
> >: to be assassins, in many ways.
> >

> >Perhaps, if it was their informed choice.
>
> Did they not know they are expected to kill people at war? ;-)
> But I'll go along. If they didn't know that, they are innocent
> morons.

What about conscripts and draftees?

Specifically, conscripts and draftees thrown into an infantry company,
who find themselves in the middle of a firefight, and being shot at.

Are they assassins?
Are they morons?

The truth of the matter is...soldiers on the battlefield fight
for nothing other than getting each other out of the mess alive.

> >More often than not, it wasn't.
>
> Well, I would have to ask Aaron ;-)
>
> --
> Roberto Alsina

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 17:48:42 -0400

Roger Perkins wrote:

> Supporting someone who supports us is different than believing in what they
> do.  Pinchet was a dictator but he was our dictator at the time.  And times
> change.

This line of logic clearly shows that Roger, is, in fact, a "you must not
kveshten der orders! ve must al volow der orders!" totalitarian scum, who
is a disgrace to the US Army.

> Roger 'I vas just volowink ORDERS!" Perkins
> CHAIRBORNE!
>
> "Roberto Alsina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > GMT, billh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > >"Aaron R. Kulkis"

> > >What did we support in Chile, KuKuNt?
> >
> > Let me try to help Kuki ;-)
> >
> > You supported "Pinocho". General Pinochet, if you care.
> > The guy that attacked the Palacio de la Moneda qith war planes and tanks.
> > The guy who said about his commander-in-chief and president (and this was
> > on tape!) "we should send him out of the country in a plane. And if he
> > has an accident... haha".
> >
> > >  Do you even have a clue.  Now take
> > >the both sides of the coin...what did we support in Nicaragua?  El
> Salvador?
> >
> > The contras. Oportunist guerrilla men and mercenaries imany of who later
> > became little warlords and drug dealers. And how did you support them?
> > By first supporting, and getting money from, Iran. Did I get that
> > straight?
> >
> > >Guatemala?  You are clueless.
> >
> > --
> > Roberto Alsina

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.destroy.microsoft,misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 17:55:12 -0400

Roberto Alsina wrote:

> On Tue, 03 Apr 2001 20:38:47 GMT, T. Max Devlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Said Roberto Alsina in alt.destroy.microsoft on 3 Apr 2001 13:14:47 GMT;

> >>Note: no response from Aaron. Perhaps he agrees with Castro?
> >
> >Very neatly done.  How could he resist agreeing, and thus damning his
> >own rhetoric?
>
> That's the idea. After all, that would be an exampl of a communist government's
> policy he supports. Supporter == advocate. Thus, he advocates the actions of
> a communist government. Thus he is a COMMIE!

> >>Well, you ARE a paranoid schizo, so you probably can't see the difference.
> >>I suppose that's why you have to ask.
> >
> ><*chuckle*>  Watch it, Roberto.  So far, you only have my authority on
> >that.  ;-)

> >>Well, the most obvious one is what they plan to do once they get into
> >>the country.

> >>See above.
> >
> >Occasionally, Aaron also pulls a successful gambit.  Future plans are
> >hardly available for inspection; your thinking requires treating illegal
> >immigrants as invading army.  Aaron's right, of course, in an extreme
> >sort of way; the only immigrants that should be illegal are an invading
> >army.
>
> Well, if they come up in a tank, the future plans are kinda obvious ;-)

What if the plan is merely to undermine the government where you
are illegally immigrating to?

Mind you, I advocate lowering the requirements to immigrate to the
US, as long as Citizenship and therefore voting rights, are maintained
to stringent levels.

But it is irrational to allow undocumented immigration.

> --
> Roberto Alsina

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Chad Everett)
Subject: Re: Microsoft should be feared and despised
Date: 4 Apr 2001 16:51:35 -0500

Microsoft is doing the old shuffle and lie...but signs are they are
starting to sweat:

http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1005-200-5508903.html?tag=mn_hd

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy,soc.singles
Subject: Re: Baseball
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 17:58:40 -0400

Matthew Gardiner wrote:

> Don't you mean, the "Full Monty"? Monty Python is total different to the
> "full monty"

It was a word play...

But..it makes me wonder if....Monty Python wasn't a sly reference to
the british slang-term "full monty"...

It does all ... fit together...heheh

> Matthew Gardiner
>
> "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Tom Wilson wrote:
> > >
> > > "Chad Everett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > > charging towards you
> > > person?  I also find
> outside
> > > the US?  Did you
> probably
> > > has come as quite a

> > > around in called
> > >
> > > Hey! Austin Healeys were damned cool! I had one albeit briefly. At 6'3",
> > > didn't so much drive it as wear it

> but
> > > it's
> > >
> > > I'll take "Are You Being Served?" reruns over OUR television any day of
> the
> > > week.
> > > Also....Two words.... Monty Python
> >
> > Not to be confused with "The Full Monty Python".....or is it?
> >
> > --
> > Aaron R. Kulkis
> > Unix Systems Engineer
> > DNRC Minister of all I survey
> > ICQ # 3056642
> >
> > K: Truth in advertising:
> > Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
> > Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,
> > Special Interest Sierra Club,
> > Anarchist Members of the ACLU
> > Left Wing Corporate Extremist Ted Turner
> > The Drunken Woman Killer Ted Kennedy
> > Grass Roots Pro-Gun movement,
> >

> > J: Other knee_jerk reactionaries: billh, david casey, redc1c4,
> >    The retarded sisters: Raunchy (rauni) and Anencephielle (Enielle),
> >    also known as old hags who've hit the wall....
> >
> > I: Loren Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the
> >    challenge to describe even one philosophical difference
> >    between himself and the communists demonstrates that, in fact,
> >    Loren Petrich is a COMMUNIST ***hole
> >
> > H: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire
> >     premises, it is my belief, and Willard concurs, that the reason
> >     you folks feel listless and disoriented is simply because
> >     you are lazy, stupid people"
> >
> > G:  Knackos...you're a retard.
> >

> > F: Unit_4's "Kook hunt" reminds me of "Jimmy Baker's" harangues against
> >    adultery while concurrently committing adultery with Tammy Hahn.
> >
> > E: Jet is not worthy of the time to compose a response until
> >    her behavior improves.
> >
> > D: Jet Silverman now follows me from newgroup to newsgroup
> >    ...despite (C) above.
> >
> > C: Jet Silverman claims to have killfiled me.
> >
> > B: Jet Silverman plays the fool and spews out nonsense as a
> >    method of sidetracking discussions which are headed in a
> >    direction that she doesn't like.
> >
> > A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy,soc.singles
Subject: Full Monty Python
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 18:02:27 -0400

Tom Wilson wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Tom Wilson wrote:
> > >

> > > I'll take "Are You Being Served?" reruns over OUR television any day of
> the
> > > week.
> > > Also....Two words.... Monty Python
> >
> > Not to be confused with "The Full Monty Python".....or is it?
>
> Somehow, a movie about a group of unemployed, Oxbridge-educated comedians
> becoming strippers doesn't sound so appealing <g>

When I first heard what the term 'full monty' means...'python'
just comes along in the same vein... (snicker)

> Of course, the movie about the blue collar Brits doing the same thing didn't
> strike me as a must see either...

        Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shelala,
        Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakan,

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.