  More Lies from a Linux "advocate" ("Hullo")

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Communism, Communist propagandists in the US...still..to this day.
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:05:33 -0400

"Gunner ©" wrote:

> On 23 Apr 2001 20:05:42 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Roberto Alsina) wrote:
>

> >When I was in millitary age, there *was* a draft.
>
> So...did you serve? They also had Enlistments as well. I take it you
> didn't enlist? Lol

Roberto is a coward, who won't even lift a finger in his own defense.

> ""The greatest evil is conceived and ordered (moved, seconded, carried and minuted)
>  in clean, carpeted, warmed and well-lighted offices...like the
> bureaucracy of a police state or a thoroughly nasty business concern."
> C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.society.liberalism,misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles
Subject: Re: Communism
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:06:29 -0400

"Gunner ©" wrote:

> >> which means soooo [sic] much coming from a fucking idiot twat such as
> >> yourself.
> >
> >Gonna come say that to my face?
>
> WEEEEE! I get dibs on the video rights!  And we can split the fee when
> we send numbnuts body to a medical school.
>
> Aaron... try to draw it out as long as possible, so we can see lots of
> his blood and hear the sounds of breaking bones.. Ive already got a
> buyer for the master tape.

Weenie wouldn't dare show his face in Detroit.

> Gunner
>
> ""The greatest evil is conceived and ordered (moved, seconded, carried and minuted)
>  in clean, carpeted, warmed and well-lighted offices...like the
> bureaucracy of a police state or a thoroughly nasty business concern."
> C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Subject: Re: OT: Treason (was Re: Communism)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:07:36 -0400

billh wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis"
>
> > You know this from experience?
>
> Why should he?  You consistently post about that which you have little
> knowledge and no experience.  Sorta like the "strategic road marches",
> "calling arty in on a near ambush engagement area", or your hilariously
> stupid definitions of the classes of supply.

Do you deny that Class I is food
and Class V is ammunition?

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Feminism ==> subjugation of males
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:08:40 -0400

Hullo wrote:

> What age are you kiddo? Your mother not give you enough attention or what?
> One way or the other you come across as having BIG problems with women and
> sound a little disturbed. Seek help quick before you wind up in a cage.

The scary thing is...Jet *IS* a woman.

Either that, or a man with a REALLY bad case of obesity-induced breasts.

> "jet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:9c077p$2rlc$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> >
> > Brent R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> > Linux

> > enough

> forth

> > college

> > male

> > > I think she was complaining that Lara Croft represented unrealistic body
> > > proportions
> >
> > Well, um, duh. And so what?
> >
> > >and that that somehow prevented young girls from entering
> > > into Math/Science.
> >
> > Barbie dolls didn't stop me.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: soc.singles
Subject: Re: Why Linux Is no threat to Windows domination of the desktop
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:10:14 -0400

Edward Rosten wrote:

> > What purpose is there to tell 2nd-grade children about homosexuality,
> > other to instill thoughts about homosexual behavior, which they
> > otherwise would not have even IMAGINED, let alone pondered.
>

> > When you were a 2nd-grader, what was your opinion of homosexuality?
> >
> > Did you even know what it was?
>
> The thoughts are already there. I remember that when I was in junior
> school (ie younger than 12) being called `gay' was an insult. Although we
> did not fully know what it was about, the intolerance had started. Since
> the intolerance was there, it needed to be addressed. What better time to
> address it than before it has had too long to become ingrained?

Most 12-year old kids are in 6th grade.

Why were you still in 2nd grade?

> > If not, then what purpose does it serve to tell 2nd-grade children about
> > it, other than trolling for NAMBLA-fodder.
>
> Telling people about homosexuality will not make them homosexual. Telling
> homosexual people about hetrosexuality will not make them hetrosexual.
> Some people are, some aren't. Educating them from a young age will
> prevent poblems such as intolerance and isolation later in life.
>
> Remember the old sayng: an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound
> of cure.

Do the words "power of suggestion" mean anything to you?

> -Ed
>
> --
> You can't go wrong with psycho-rats.
>
> u 9 8 e j r (at) e c s . o x . a c . u k

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: Chronos Tachyon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: soc.singles
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 01:10:28 GMT

On Mon 23 Apr 2001 08:21, Edward Rosten wrote:

  [Snip]
>> If not, then what purpose does it serve to tell 2nd-grade children about
>> it, other than trolling for NAMBLA-fodder.
>
> Telling people about homosexuality will not make them homosexual. Telling
> homosexual people about hetrosexuality will not make them hetrosexual.
> Some people are, some aren't. Educating them from a young age will
> prevent poblems such as intolerance and isolation later in life.
>
> Remember the old sayng: an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound
> of cure.
>

> -Ed

Y'know, it never ceases to amaze me the degree to which some people seem to
believe that gay people are trying to recruit others.  Do they think, given
the choice, I would PREFER to be a part of one of the most widely disliked
minorities in today's society, much less drag more people into it?  Nature
or nurture, whichever you may believe, I'm the way I am and it's not for
lack of discouragement.

--
Chronos Tachyon
Guardian of Eristic Paraphernalia

------------------------------

From: "Hullo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Windows 2000 Rocks!
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 02:02:05 +0100

LOL

Don't assume anything.

Cheers,
LT

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

From: "Hullo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: More Lies from a Linux "advocate"
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 02:07:05 +0100

I note you are all compelled to lie and falsify postings (the below comment
attributed to me is fake).

I guess it's true what I was told- you people make things up compulsively.
You do your cause a great deal of harm when you lie as it reflects on
everything you say. All I said was WINDOWS 2000 ROCKS.

Assume nothing else.