From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Why Linux Is no threat to Windows domination of the desktop
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:37:41 -0400

drsquare wrote:

> On Wed, 30 May 2001 20:04:08 -0400, in comp.os.linux.advocacy,
>  ("Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) wrote:
>
> >Ray Fischer wrote:
>
> >> LOL!  What assinine propaganda!  There aren't "numerous people" who
> >> get hpatitis from gay restaurant employees.  It's just you're stupid
> >> hatred again.
>
> >Fag gets Hepatitis from anal sex.
> >Fag contaminates food with Hepatitis.
> >Hepatitis infects customer
>
> Straight person gets Hepatitis from sex.
> Straight person contaminates food with Hepatitis.
> Hepatitis infects customer

However, even though gays are a VERY small minority of the population,
you find Hepatitis contaminated food correlates VERY well with
the level of male heterosexual activity in the community.

> I take it then you are also against heterosexuality. Unless of course
> you can prove that Hepatitus can only be transmitted through
> homosexual sex.

The LARGEST risk to contracting hepatatitis is by letting another
man stick his penis in your anus.

Hope that helps.

> >> What a stupid asshole you are.
>
> >No..the stupid asshole is the one getting reamed by some fag's penis.
>
> Like you dad's.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Edward Rosten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: A Newbie Linux User Asks:
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 01:39:26 +0100

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "drsquare"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> This would never happen under the Nazis.
>
>>Are you trying to end the thread?
>
> No, why would you think that?

G******s law?

-Ed

--
(You can't go wrong with psycho-rats.)               (u98ejr)(@)(ecs.ox)(.ac.uk)

/d{def}def/f{/Times-Roman findfont s scalefont setfont}d/s{10}d/r{roll}d f 5 -1
r 230 350 moveto 0 1 179{2 1 r dup show 2 1 r 88 rotate 4 mul 0 rmoveto}for/s 15
d f pop 240 420 moveto 0 1 3 {4 2 1 r sub -1 r show}for showpage

------------------------------

From: "Edward Rosten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.destroy.microsoft,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy
Subject: Re: Just when Linux starts getting good, Microsoft buries it in the      dust!
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 01:40:42 +0100

>>> Did the geniuses who wrote X consider Trackballs of varying designs
>>> when they chose the 'middle button' cut & paste?? Probably not,
>>> because it's very unwieldy for me and my Logitech trackball.
>
>>Did the geniuses who made your track ball build it with X in mind??
>>
>>Bearing in mind X was there first, the trackball makers seem to be at
>>fault.
>
> Never mind that you can press the left and right buttons at the same
> tiem for the same effect...

except that wrecks minesweeper :-/

-Ed

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (The Ghost In The Machine)
Subject: Re: Rather humorous posting on news.com commentry forum:
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 23:48:25 GMT

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Edward Rosten
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote
on Thu, 17 May 2001 22:13:13 +0100
<9e1bcb$fqa$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> Nope, it shows the end user is, by default, a complete and utter moron
>> beyond belief.
>
>Agreed. Case in point:
>
>     ______________________
>     |____________________|
>     |   Press OK to      |
>     |     continue       |
>     |      ______        |
>     |      | OK |        |
>     |      ------        |
>     |____________________|
>
>Uhhhh... What to I do here?
>
>Um. You press OK.
>
>WOW! How did you know that?
>
>Anyone had that happen before?

Routinely.  (I'm doing this from memory, but this is close.)

| Your program has crashed.  Press OK to         |
| terminate the program, CANCEL to debug.        |
|     [OK]                          [CANCEL]     |

Would it be too much to ask for them to put "Debug",
"Kill" (or "Terminate"), and "Wait" in there, instead
of OK and CANCEL??!

Sheesh.

Of course, in this case, it's not the user whose intelligence
is in question.

[rest snipped]

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -- insert random idiocy here
                    Be paranoid.  Everyone else is.

------------------------------

From: "Edward Rosten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Linux beats Win2K (again)
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 01:50:30 +0100

>> > My server no longer has the Oopsie threads, so how am I supposed to
>> > follow it? I could go and look it up on Google but that means
>> > trawling
>> >  through quite a large number of replies.
>>
>> Same here.
>
> So how the hell can you say I snipped inappropriately without a shred of
>  evidence?

I provided evidence many times before in the past. You ignored it then
and you're ignoring it now. You'll ignore it if I dig up more, so I won't
bother.

>> > All I'm asking you to do is post _one_ example. You seem singularly
>> > unable to do that, so I conclude they don't exist.
>>
>> No, I am quite able and did so on numerous occasions in the Oopsie
>> thread. Since you ignored them then, I'm not going to wastye time
>> trawling through google to prove you wrong again, just for you to
>> ignore me and claim I'm lying in another 6 months whan I make the same
>> assertion.
>
> I don't believe you.
>
> I'm calling you a liar.

Well, I'm calling you a liar because you know perfectly well that you do
it. You also know perfectly well that I have posted evidence in the past.

> You're doing nothing to prove me wrong!

Yes I have, but you ignored it.

> LIAR!

fool.

>> > It can't be that hard for you to prove me wrong, so why not try?
>>
>> I've done it before, and you ignored me. Why should I waste my time
>> again?
>
> Because you didn't did it before, LIAR!

yes I did, fool.

>> > You have only provided a name of a thread that no longer exists on my
>> >  server.
>>
>> That's where plenty of prime examples lie.
>
> POST ONE!

IIRC, I posted 5 or 6. You ignored every one. I could do it again, but
you'd only ignore them again and have this argument in aother 6 months
all over again, lying about not remembering, etc, etc.

>> > Then why can't you post an example of where I went wrong? Seems
>> > simple
>> >  enough. I can't get at the post, so why can't you post it?
>>
>> I don't have the oopsie thread either. Besides, I *did* post examples
>> _then_ and you ignored them. You'll do the same again.
>
> POST ONE!!!

I did. You ignored them, then. You'll ignore them if I do it again.

>> > I think I would find no such thing. I think you're lying.
>>
>> Well, you think wrong (for a change).
>
> POST ONE THEN!

I did. You ignored them, then. You'll ignore them if I do it again.

>> > C'mon just one example of what you're talking about.
>>
>> You'll only ignore them again.
>
> POST ONE THEN!!!

I did.

> OK that's enough.
>
> You're a liar, plain and simple.
>
> You can't post one because none exist.
>
> End of story.
Not quite.

I posted them in the past. They have long expired off my news server and
it would take me quite a while to fing them again. Since last time you
ignored the posts and are now lying about the existence of them, I can
only conclude that it is not worth my time trying to find them.

Goodbye.

-Ed

From: "Edward Rosten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 01:51:01 +0100

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Pete
Goodwin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In article <9f5092$cds$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] says...
>> You asked that last time, I did it and you ignored me. I'm not going to
>> waste my time. If you want, you can follow the link I will provide and
>> look for yourself.
>>
>> Here is the link:
>>
>> http://www.google.com
>
> Oh please! That link is no good. Can't you even provide one measly
> example?

For you to ignore again?

yeah, really worth my time.

-Ed

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: SourceForge hacked!
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 20:10:10 -0400

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have to admit that I've never once heard of a security incident
> regarding a MSFT-based service that provides shell access to 180,000
> users.

Shell access, in and of itself, is not a major security risk.

> --
> Bruce R. Lewis                          http://brl.sourceforge.net/
> I rarely read mail sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: aaron kulkis steals his brother ian turdboy's crack pipe
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 20:12:35 -0400

jet wrote:

> Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > jet wrote:
> > >
> > > Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> off
> every

> subject

> > > languages.

> > > You mean like you are going to take Steve Chaney to court like you said
> you
> > > would?
> >
> > There's no point in a libel suit against a man who no longer has any
> credibility.
> >
> > do the fucking math.
>
> So, we should have interpreted your words in some way other than what you
> wrote.
> And when  you said "Do what you say, say what you mean" you didn't mean what
> you said.Got it. :)

I told him to stop spreading rumors, or I would sue.

By undermining his credibility, he effectively put a stop to his
own rumor-mongering.

Hope that helps.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: IBM to let Linux fans use mainframe--for free
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 20:13:44 -0400

drsquare wrote:

> On Wed, 30 May 2001 20:19:46 -0400, in comp.os.linux.advocacy,
>  ("Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) wrote:

> >> Defeat in what?
> >
> >in the debate.
>
> Debating how much of an idiot you are?

smarter than you.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy
Subject: Re: Bill Gates on CNBC In Depth tonight - how come no mention of Linux?
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 20:15:59 -0400

Anonymous wrote:

> Bill Gates on CNBC In Depth tonight -
> how come no mention of Linux?
>
> What happened?
> Not even the press mentioned Linux!

Probably a condition of his appearance.

No talk about the frightful enemy system which refuses to be assimilated.

> Has Linux fallen off the radar screen again?
>
>   --------== Posted Anonymously via Newsfeeds.Com ==-------
>      Featuring the worlds only Anonymous Usenet Server
>     -----------== http://www.newsfeeds.com ==----------

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 20:16:56 -0400

"Vallely's Dirt in Boss King's Ditch.." wrote:

> Also, there's the fact that you ARE a proven right wing fuckhead..

Bzzzzzzzzzt! Wrong.

I opposed fascism and nazism just as much as i oppose communism

> "Aaron R. Kulkis" wrote:
> >
> > jet wrote:
> > >
> > > Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> > > languages.

> > > You mean like you are going to take Steve Chaney to court like you said you
> > > would?
> >
> > There's no point in a libel suit against a man who no longer has any credibility.
> >
> > do the fucking math.
> >

> > > LOL.

> > Aaron R. Kulkis
> > Unix Systems Engineer
> > DNRC Minister of all I survey
> > ICQ # 3056642
> >
> > L: This seems to have reduced my spam. Maybe if everyone does it we
> >    can defeat the email search bots.  [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >    [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > K: Truth in advertising:
> >         Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shalala,
> >         Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan,
> >         Special Interest Sierra Club,
> >         Anarchist Members of the ACLU
> >         Left Wing Corporate Extremist Ted Turner
> >         The Drunken Woman Killer Ted Kennedy
> >         Grass Roots Pro-Gun movement,
> >
> > J: Other knee_jerk reactionaries: billh, david casey, redc1c4,
> >    The retarded sisters: Raunchy (rauni) and Anencephielle (Enielle),
> >    also known as old hags who've hit the wall....
> >
> > I: Loren Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the
> >    challenge to describe even one philosophical difference
> >    between himself and the communists demonstrates that, in fact,
> >    Loren Petrich is a COMMUNIST ***hole
> >
> > H: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire
> >     premises, it is my belief, and Willard concurs, that the reason
> >     you folks feel listless and disoriented is simply because
> >     you are lazy, stupid people"
> >
> > G:  Knackos...you're a retard.
> >
> > F: Unit_4's "Kook hunt" reminds me of "Jimmy Baker's" harangues against
> >    adultery while concurrently committing adultery with Tammy Hahn.
> >
> > E: Jet is not worthy of the time to compose a response until
> >    her behavior improves.
> >
> > D: Jet Silverman now follows me from newgroup to newsgroup
> >    ...despite (C) above.
> >
> > C: Jet Silverman claims to have killfiled me.
> >
> > B: Jet Silverman plays the fool and spews out nonsense as a
> >    method of sidetracking discussions which are headed in a
> >    direction that she doesn't like.
> >
> > A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.