On Thursday 13 June 2002 00.07, nick wrote:
[...]
> I suspect, however, as you have alluded to - that there arent many
> graphic artists hanging around on this mailing list...

Well, although it was some time ago I spent considerable amounts of
time doing graphics, I consider myself at least 0.5 graphic
artists... ;-)

Problem is (as usual) that doing quality stuff takes time,
inspiration and good ideas, just like coding, creating music or
whatever.

//David

`---------------------------> http://www.linuxdj.com/maia/ -'