Paul Davis wrote:
actually, this seems like the perfect sort of document to put into a
wiki, but at present, we don't one set up for the JACK web site.  i
don't know if antti has time to do this, but either way, it would be
very nice to set that up so that we can get real community feedback
and have the document improve in many different ways.

I can take care of that. Naturally, all updates to the tutorial will have to be made in the Wiki, so I need James' opinion on whether he's interested in Wiki or maintaining his own version.

Just let me know.

-a