Stefan Nitschke wrote:

From: "Andreas Kuckartz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Stefan Nitschke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: "The Linux Audio Developers' Mailing List"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Software with source code?
Date: 3 Feb 2004 19:42:13 +0100

Stefan Nitschke wrote:

> >I like this idea (particularly because accidentally downloading
> >proprietary garbage won't happen, *ahemRTSynth/digeridooahem*).
> >
> No problem, I canceled any support for Linux from now until ever.

I would understand if you "canceled any support" for the author of the
insulting lines - but blaming Linux or the Linux-Community is just as
insulting.

Andreas

Its not my intention to blame Linux or the Linux-Community but it is in consequence the only way to prevent such postings in the future. As such postings are not good for Linux in general... I still have the partly strange postings about "reborn" in mind... I came to the conclusion that leaving would cause less damage. Anyway I am still on this list...;)

Stefan