Lee Revell wrote:
It sounds like you're responding to user requests of some kind - do you
have a link?  What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Lee
I am trying to help akai give the user community a bug-free, better OS for us to be able to make great music; learn in the way and help. That is what I want. One question, is this still top posting?
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Renich Bon =C4=86iri=C4=87
n;quoted-printable:Bon =C4=86iri=C4=87;Renich
adr;quoted-printable:Providencia;;Filadelfia #1298 PH;Guadalajara;Jalisco;44620;M=C3=A9xico
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:33 3162 0330
tel;fax:33 3162 0679
tel;home:33 3817 5.311