On 9/27/10 23:58 , Mike Hommey wrote:
On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 06:44:10PM -0400, Chris Ball wrote:
Hi Francis,

    >  Well, all in all, you get the idea, and I'm probably not the guy
    >  to craft questions for such a survey. But having input from as
    >  large a panel of users as possible would be a nice thing to have.

Your questions are fine -- I might add:

* Rank the following future features in importance, 4 == most important
[ ] working fsck
[ ] GUIs for userspace actions e.g. snapshots
[ ] data deduplication
[ ] hot data relocation
[ ] proper reporting of used and free space
[ ] a fix to the current limit on the number of links to a file - ie, the backup breaker

--rich