2010/11/23, david grant <d...@david-grant.com>:
> I thought I would try btrfs on a new installation of f14. yes, I know
> its experimental but stable so it seemed to be a good time to try it.
> I am not sure if I have missed something out of all my searching but am
> I correct in thinking that currently:
>      I. it is not possible to boot from a snapshot of the operating
>         system and, in particular, the yum snapshots cannot be used for
>         that purpose

Is the Fedora grub support btrfs now?
In this page http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SystemRollbackWithBtrfs
I got the following information:
(deferred) a patch to grub1 -- on top of the already existing patch to
support btrfs in grub1 -- to allow selecting between snapshots of the
boot partition.