> > 2) How may I tell btrfs to ignore all csums and just assume they are
> > all correct? The reason for wanting this is in case the csum is
> > garbled and the file is intact, or the csum is correct and the file is
> > only partially garbled, but may still contain useful data.
>
>    You can't, right now. There's discussion on IRC about this very
> point right now. :)

Well, hold on.  Yes, you can't tell it to just not check checksums.

But keep reading.  It sounds like he thinks that *any* reads to the file
will error once any checksum has failed.  Surely that's not true, you
can do use like dd conv=noerror and read all the extents of the file
whose checksums are still valid.

- z