Hej guys!

Thanks for your input on the issue this far.

Too my knowledge raid1 in btrfs means 2 copies of each piece of data
independent of the amount of disks used.

So 4 x 2,73tb would result in a totaal storage of roughly 5,5tb right?

Shouldn't this be more then enough?

btw, here is the output for df:

http://paste.debian.net/128932/