Hello,

After I had some brief stability issues with my computer, it seems
some form of metadata corruption took place in my BTRFS filesystem,
and now a particular file seems to exist, but I cannot access any
details on it or delete it.

If I try to `ls` in the directory it is in, that's what I get:

ls: cannot access string.h: No such file or directory
total 0
drwxr-xr-x. 1 danielkza mock 16 Nov 21 14:18 ./
drwxr-xr-x. 1 danielkza mock  6 Nov 21 14:18 ../

If I try to delete it I get:

rm: cannot remove ‘string.h’: No such file or directory

I'm using kernel 3.17.3 from Fedora 21. I got no messages on dmesg or
anything of the sort. I know the btrfs fsck situation is complicated,
but is there any utility I should use to try and repair this? Losing
this file is not a problem, it's just one header from the kernel I was
building.

Regards,
Daniel Miranda