I'll go run that and get you the output.

I can do the image dump, sure. I don't know how long it might take to
upload it somewhere though. Right now `btrfs fi df` shows about 2GiB
of metadata (it's a 120GiB volume). I'll see how large it ends up
after compression.

Thanks for the quick response,
Daniel