Hello again,

Sorry for the delay, I had some things to do this past week, including
figuring out the stability problems that I was having, but everything
is good now. I rebuilt the Fedora package for btrfs-progs 3.17.2 with
your patches, and btrfsck successfully removed the orphan file! The
contents seem to be intact in /lost+found. Thank you very much Qu,
you've been immensily helpful.

Regards,
Daniel