On 2015-12-16 07:34, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
On Wed, 2015-12-16 at 07:12 -0500, Austin S. Hemmelgarn wrote:
I kind of agree with Christoph here.  I don't think that noload
should
be the what we actually use, although I do think having it as an
alias
for whatever name we end up using would be a good thing.
No, because people would start using it, getting used to it, and in 4
years we could never change it again,... which may be necessary...

No, because we should ease the transition from other filesystems to the greatest extent reasonably possible. It should be clearly documented as an alias for compatibility with ext{3,4}, and that it might go away in the future.