Hi,

I have couple of queries related to btrfs-image, btrfs send and with
combination of two.
1)
I would like to know if a btrfs source file system is spread across more
than 1 disks, does btrfs-image require same number of disks to create
empty file system without files content??

2) would btrfs-image can be modified to keep only given subvolume foot
print and related meta data to bring back file system live on destination
disk?

   To elaborate more on this, Lets say I have 5 subvolumes on source btrfs
and i run btrfs-image written to destination disk say /dev/sdd. In this
process, can btrfs-image modified to just have only 1 subvolume and skipp
other 4 subvolumes and write to destination i.. /dev/sdd so that when I
mount /dev/sdd , I will have btrfs with only 1 subvolume with no data.

3) If 3 can successful, can btrfs-image further changed to include data of
selected subvolume which gives files data also written to /dev/sdd which
would be kind of a backup of a subvolume taken out of a btrfs file system
which is having more than 1 subvolumes.