Il 2016-05-07 17:58 Clemens Eisserer ha scritto:
Hi Niccolo,

btrfs + dmcrypt + compress=lzo + autodefrag = corruption at first boot

Just to be curious - couldn't it be a hardware issue? I use almost the
same setup (compress-force=lzo instead of compress-force=lzo) on my
laptop for 2-3 years and haven't experienced any issues since
~kernel-3.14 or so.

Br, Clemens Eisserer

Hi,
Which kind of hardware issue? I did a full memtest86 check, a full smartmontools extended check and even a badblocks -wsv. If this is really an hardware issue that we can identify I would be more than happy because Dell will replace my laptop and this nightmare will be finally over. I'm open to suggestions.

Niccolò