Perfect!! Just what I was looking for.
Sorry for the delay, because before doing so, I preferred to test to see if it
actually worked.

I have a doubt. The system works perfectly, but at the time of deleting the
writing disk and merging the data on the read-only disk I fail to understand
the process.

I have tried to remove the seed bit on disk A and delete the write B as you
mention, and so move the data to A, but tells me that disk B does not exist.
These are the orders I have made:

md127-> A
md126-> B

btrfstune -S 0 /dev /md127
mount /dev/md127 /mnt (I mount this disk since the md126 gives error)
btrfs device delete /dev/md126 /mnt
ERROR: error removing device '/dev/md126': No such file or directory

Another thing I've tried is to remove disk B without removing the seed bit,
but it gives me the error:

ERROR: error removing device '/dev/md126': unable to remove the only writeable
device.

Any ideas about it?
Thank you very much for the reply.
Greetings.