At 06:02 PM 7/25/99 -0400, Richard Rager <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Well I took it an got a 3.3.
>

>I not a bad test at all.  It is one of the best I have seen so far.

Hmmm, well, I took the test as well, and scored 4.53, which they claimed
was better than 96% of test takers ...

Now, when I took the test, I felt that I answered many of them incorrectly,
so I am mystified why I scored so highly.

In addition, I felt that some of the questions were poorly written, but it
was hard to capture them ...

Since I took a free test, it seems like they won't allow me to load the
test result up into my public area as well :-(

>Enjoy,
>
>Richard

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, [EMAIL PROTECTED], NS Computer Software and Services P/L,
Samba (Team member www.samba.org), Ethereal (Team member www.zing.org)
Co-author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours